Miami Part 1.

Tris' POV

"We're here" I yell waking everyone in the back of my car. I laugh at their groggy faces, it's hilarious.
We grab our suitcases from the boot and make our ways to the cabins. Me and Tobias' cabin number is 1.
Tobias unlocks the door and we drop our suitcases by the door and collapse in bed.
"I'm so tired" I mumble in to the pillow.
"Me too" he says.
I am soon taken over by dreamless sleep.

________

"Tris! Four! Get your lazy butts up" I hear somebody yelling and banging on the door. "Uuughh Toby make it stop" I groan putting my pillow over my head.
Tobias groans and rolls out of bed and makes his way to the door.
"Open up" somebody yells again, now I recognise the voice as Chris.
The banging keeps on going when Tobias opens the door and I hear him groan.

Tobias' POV

"Open up" Chris yells banging on the door, I open it too quickly and get punched in the face by her.
"Oh shit, sorry Four" she says laughing.
"Thank for that Chris" I reply in pain.
"We're you guys asleep?" She asks
"Well yeah, it was a long journey" I reply.
"Get changed you guys, we're going down to the beach" she squeals and runs away. That girl, seriously.
I walk back into the bedroom and see that Tris has already sat up in bed.
"What did Chris want?" She asks rubbing her eyes.
"She said 'get changed guys we're going down to the beach'" I reply imitating Christina.
Tris bursts out laughing loud making me laugh.
"Okay give me 20 minutes" she says and walks into the shower.
I quickly make our bed and open my suitcase to grab my swimming shorts.
Tris walks back out of the shower with only a towel wrapped around her.
My eyes pop out of my head and i blush fifty shades of red.
I quickly run into the shower as if I didn't see anything.

--------------------

Tris' POV

"Finally" Uriah yells as we approach them.
"Alright, alright, I don't know how you guys have so much energy" I say.
I lay my towel down on the floor, when I'm about to lay down somebody grabs me and throws me over their shoulder. Tobias.
"Put me down" I scream banging on his back.
"No can't do" he says smirking.
Before I can say anything I an underwater. I get up and give him a death glare. I decide to play a trick on him and swim away a little bit, when I get to a deeper end I start pretending to be drowning.
"Four! Help!" I scream and I sink myself to the bottom. When I can see him nearby I grab his legs and pull him underwater.
We both come back up.
"That was not funny" he says. Just then I see his swimming shorts floating behind him and I burst into a laughing fit.
"What's so funny?" He says. I tap my nose and swim away. He hasn't realised and he starts swimming after me. I get out of the water and turn towards him and he gets out too. The gang and I burst into tears rolling on the floor, in tears, laughing our heads off.
He gives us a confused look.
"Dude you'd naked" Will says wiping his tears.
Tobias' eyes widen and he looks down he blushes and runs back into the water frantically looking for his shorts which are nowhere to be seen which makes us laugh even harder, if that's possible.
"Triiiisss can you grab me a towel please" he whines stood in water that covers everything waist down.
I nod and walk over to him with a towel.
He comes out of the water with a towel wrapped around his waist and he walks into our cabin.
" I should go and check on him" I tell the guys who are still laughing and I run into the cabin after Tobias.
He's sat in our bed in just boxers.
"That was quite a show babe" I say as I walk closer to him.
I sit down next to him and cuddle him. He lifts my head up presses his lips on to mine. We are soon making out, I feel a weird sensation in my belly I haven't felt before, I figured right there and then that I was ready to give myself to him. I push him down on the bed and sit on top of him not breaking the kiss.
He pulls back and looks up at me through his long beautiful lashes.
"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod and go back to kissing him.
Things get more heated and we are now both naked, he rolls the condom on to his considerable length and climbs on top of me.
I wince as he takes my virginity however it is soon overtaken by pleasure.
Why have I never done this before? This is is the best feeling ever. We go on for what seems like forever, we both find out release we lay in bed very close to each other, both worn out.
"I love you" I whisper into his chest.
"I love you too" he replies and we both fall asleep in each others arms, cherishing every moment we spend together.