Chapter 23: Hammer and Fail

Start from the beginning

Russell: It looks like Junk.

Kitty: I can't wait to- Hey!

Cody: Well whatever it is. It can go in your room with the rest of your rubbish.

Kitty takes her to her room as she starts mumbling.

Kitty: Stupid people.... Don't like anything cool I find....

She opens the door and which it filled with stuff.

Kitty: Oh no!

Suddenly everything in Kitty's room starts coming out. Covering her with it. The gang comes sees what the deal was.

Laurie: Geez. How much stuff you got in there. Looks a tornado went through there.

Tankman: No kidding. And I thought Steve's place was a mess.

Cody: Whatever it is. It looks like we need more space around here.

Emma: Well, I guess the only logical option is to add an extra floor on the house.

Solazar: Agreed. We could hire some builder and then can go from there.

Russell; Now where in the hell are we......

Everyone turns to see Cody, Dawn, Scott, and Tankman in construction gear they had in chapter 2.

Russell: You can't be serious right now. Do you 4 have any experience.

Dawn: Yes. We done this before I'm sure we can...

Dawn turns to see Cody messing around with a hammer.

Dawn: WAIT CODY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH A HAMMER?!

Before anymore chaos could happen. The show transition to the next scene.

The scene changes to everyone outside the house getting to ready to work on it. Solazar comes to the table with Blueprints.

Solazar: Alright, I have some vague blueprints.

He then places the blueprints on the table and it looks like this.

Dawn: Ok. It looks like we have everything we need expect nails.

Cody: Oh yeah that's pretty important. Hey Kitty. Can you get some Nails from the store?

Cody then looks up to see Kitty juggling objects like a hammer, a drill, a workers helmets, a chainsaw and even Crimson somehow.

Cody: KITTY!

Kitty: Alright, alright I'm going!

Kitty gets in her and Emma drives off to the store as Crimson was able to land of her feet. When suddenly.