Index ll episode 23

Start from the beginning

"No, no way in hell, do not let that fucking happen Index!" Touma jumps in, because Mikoto meeting a completely helpless, defenseless, unaware Accelerator, with a mini clone in the room and the soldiers all around would be an absolute mess, without a damn doubt since she had still hated him back then.

"I was not planning on it, I was far more interested in other things, I can't say I even heard her, honestly." Index mutters wryly, because she's not certain she did hear the girl, her thoughts more on the telesma she had felt from the boy at the time, as well as the night in general.

"Oh my god, you took them all out and are perfectly fine, thank god, but I have to agree, do not go there." Yomikawa really does not want to see what that interaction would be like, especially since Index does not appear to be a fighter in any way.

"Misaka thinks big sister should get out of the rain before she gets sick, exclaims Misaka Misaka, wondering if any of the people around her have any self preservation instincts at all!" Last Order really wants to know why none of them seem to understand that their health is important, but she can help with that, slowly.

"You really went on a bit of a rampage, didn't you?" Heaven muses, because he knows she had absolutely knocked out every last soldier that had come up to her, without a doubt, plus they had seen her defeat at least 3 prior, plus the ones around her, she really does deserve her title of a level 5.

"I am extremely worried that we can not see anything but the frown on your face, because your eyes are always the give away." Yoshikawa really hates when he hides his eyes, because he's locking them out, hiding away and you can always tell because a sort of change comes over the beautiful red iris'.

"For the love of all things fucking holy, just go get some goddamn help, you fucking brat! It's not like we're going to get any damn better with you just standing there staring at us, damnit!" Accelerator grumbles, so damn done with the nun just staring at him, obviously trying to figure him out while he was completely unaware of her for the most part.

"Yeah, don't worry about that, this idiot more than dealt with everything perfectly fine on her damn own." Mikoto waves a hand at Index flippantly, almost hurt by the reactions everyone has, but she is well aware that at that point if she had come across that scene, she'd have likely hurt Accelerator far worse than he already was, regardless of his state and might even have run a risk of killing the albino as well. 

Index seems to realize something from that, her arms rising a bit in worry. "I need to get a doctor here-" She turns and starts to head out of view, her voice still carrying and filled with worry as she moves. "-as soon as possible!" "Hey! Hold on!" Mikoto is clearly trying to get her to explain or anything really, but nothing more can be heard. Accelerator is still bruised, eyes closed from where he's resting slumped against the table. The sound of footsteps fades away.

"Fuck, I wish there was someone there you could leave to at least watch over those two, damn." Touma is fretting a bit, because the albino is down and out for the moment, everything fucked up and completely unable to do much, while Last Order has not moved at all of her own accord since the damn moment she was first seen on the table.

"I really hate that there was nothing I could do there, but I did my best." Index had not liked having to leave two injured, mostly out of it people alone, but she has no medical knowledge and nothing to help them with.

"Fucking hell, there's no reason for you to ignore your phone like that, she might've been able to guide you through treating them or something, so you could call for medics." Yoshikawa sighs, because sometimes she wonders if these kids think or if panic and adrenaline makes it harder for them.

"Oh my god, I can't even tell you how much I fuckin wish I was able to be there to watch over you two shits." Yomikawa really hates seeing the two of them so weak and defenseless, neither able to do anything for the other anymore.