♡The Saiyan's Family (Wives Edition)♡

Good morning/afternoon my fellow followers♡. This is pretty a late idea, but I decided to give Taichi's 2 wives. However, I did actually plan to have Taichi only have one wife...but I couldn't choose between these 2 girls, so enjoy.

[Taichi's Loyal Wives]:

•Son Ochiai

Info: Meet Son Ochiai, one of Taichi's wives

Info: Meet Son Ochiai, one of Taichi's wives. She's a bit older than Taichi and they have been married for 2 years. Ochiai...is actually a crybaby and usually never have any confidence. Before she met Taichi, she was already married...but she was never getting the love she deserved from her ex husband...so, she got divorced by her ex, because she was a crybaby and a pain to be around with. This broke her heart many times over and became gloomy and depressed. And that's...where Taichi came in. Taichi was living next door to her at a apartment one time for awhile and everytime, he can hear her crying for a reason he doesn't know yet. One day, when Taichi was taking a stroll at night, a drunk old man was harassing Ochiai and Taichi could see that she was about to cry...again, so he quickly knocked the old man out cold, saving her. Although, Ochiai did ran away saying that she was sorry for being a nuisance.

However, that was the start of Taichi's and Ochiai's relationship. Starting off as strangers, then friends, then Ochiai gaining a very huge crush on Taichi, becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, then....getting married not too long ago. She has never been happy in her entire life. Taichi even told her that he wasn't a human, but a alien known as a Saiyan. This was way before they got together and Ochiai was shocked at first...but accepted him.

Ochiai loves to wear Taichi's hoodie and other clothes, enjoying his smell all over. Yep, even though Ochiai is...still a crybaby, unconfident, timid, and shy girl...she is actually a bit dirty minded and always thinking about doing something sexual with Taichi. Yes, they had sex plenty of times when they were married, even before that. It's actually a surprise that she is...different during sex. Anyways, she also knows about the odd relationship that his non-related family has...and she is actually fine with it. She is very happy that Taichi accepted for who she is and never caring about her being a weird crybaby.

•Son Rina Atherina

Info: Meet another one of Taichi's wives; Son Rina Atherina. Both her and Taichi are actually childhood friends, even though she was a few years older. She was always there for him when Taichi was feeling down. She also knows about Taichi being an alien, making him even cooler in her eyes. She even started to develop a massive huge crush when they started growing up. Especially Rina, since puberty hit her hard, starting in middle school. A lot of perverted boys wanted to be with her and do naughty things, but she only had eyes for Taichi.

Rina...can actually be scary when she's angry and she is a bit of a yandere.. She is a strong and sweet woman and Taichi...actually found her attractive, but was a bit too shy back then. For Taichi, well, he was very popular with the girls, including bisexual boys. Seriously..it's his Incubus side. Everyone wanted a piece of Taichi, in a sexual way. They tried giving him love letters/nudes just to be with him. Poor Taichi was just so embarrassed and weirded out that he declined.

Rina did noticed about Taichi's Mother's and sister's love for him and she was alright. It was pretty hot in her eyes and she didn't mind sharing~. Yep, Rina can be dirty minded and she literally has that "Ara Ara~" aura around her, just like Taichi's Mom. Both Taichi and Rina did made love before they got married, and they still do when they are married. Rina also didn't mind that Taichi is married to Ochiai, because she is sorta married to her as well. She could never be more happy than she already is.

For her and as for Ochiai as well, they'll both be the best Mother ever with their adopted adorable children. They also wish to have a child with Taichi someday~.

Um, there we go! Just a "short" and sweet little background for Taichi's new wives. Again, this decision was very late as I thought about it this morning. So, I might have to change some things.

Also, I've been thinking that from now on, I should give my current oc's wives/husbands for the story. You would like that...right? Well depends on the story and plot.

Remember to vote, share, and add this story in your reading list. Please and Thank you♡. Give me a follow if you want more future stories and notifications from me.

{Updated}

October 13, 2022

Thursday

Time: 12:31 pm

Words: 827