Kuroo Tetsurou

Caught

Author p.o.v

"Kenma? Where is Kuroo?" Yaku asked after he noticed that the rooster wasn't walking behind them on their way to practice "i don't know" Kenma anwsered before he went back to his game. Yaku sighed and looked around once more, his eyes widening after seeing Kuroo's spiky hair turn the corner.

Lev had seen it too and jumped "let's follow him!" He excleimed and Yaku kicked him against his knees "you're being too loud dumbass" but before Yaku or the others could say anything Lev decided to run after Kuroo, quickly followed by the others.

Lev stopped in his tracks and hid behind a bush, Yaku stormed up behind him followed by the others, steam coming from his ears. "Le-" Lev shushed him and pulled him down next to him "look, a girl" Yamamoto rolled his eyes at the silver-haired teen "she's probably confessing to hi-" the pair they were spying on hugged each other and it was obvious that they both had the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Or not" Yamamoto whispered, the guys watched as the pair broke apart and started talking "why did you call Tetsu?" She asked, it was obvious that she wasn't from Nekoma but the guys couldn't see her logo since she had their back turned to them, but her skirt was a light purple while her sweater was black.

"Can't i call you?" Kuroo smirked at her and the girl rolled her eyes "you're supposed to be in practice, you never call me around this time" she didn't know but the captain bad missed her, they hadn't met in over two weeks because of her training camp that they was in America.

Kurro looked away as he felt his cheeks warm up "i missed you" he confessed to her and y/n smiled sweetly and reached out, she had to stand on her toes to wrap her arms around his neck but it worked since his head snapped back to her "i missed you too Tetsu" she whispered.

Kurro smiled and wrapped his own arms around y/n's waist. They both started leaning in until someone screamed out loud and they jumped away from each other. Their eyes locked onto the silver-haired middle blocker that had jumped out of the bushes "Lev?" Kuroo asked with furrowed brows.

Lev pointed at y/n and gasped "you have a girlfriend!" He shouted, which was unnecesary since he wasn't even that far away from them to begin with. Slowly the others emerged from the bushes and Kuroo threw his head bacm in annoyance. "What do you guys think you're doing" his voice was low and serious, the team knew they messed up but before Kuroo could say anything else y/n stepped in front of him and smiled at the rest.

Y/n was quite small so she had to look up at most of them, norhing she wasn't used to since she had to do that with Kuroo all the time. She looked one more time at Kuroo who nodded before turning to the group of confused faces.

"Hi, my name is l/n y/n and i'm Shiratorizawa's girl's team first Libero....and Tetsu's girlfriend" their eyes widened while Kuroo pulled y/n back to his side "i think you broke them" he whispered in her ear as they both looked at the team. Thier jaws were dropped and they didn't utter a single word.

"Let's leave while they're still like this" Kuroo whispered in her ear and their hands inyertwined together as y/n nodded. Kuroo started running with her in tow, Kuroo knew he had some things to explain to the team, but he just wanted to enjoy the time he had with his girlfriend for now.

Short one, sorry