Sugawara Koushi

AUTHOR P.O.V

Leaving Japan for a childhood dream was difficult for you but Suga had always told you to follow your dreams so you listened and followed your dreams as you left for Korea in your second year of high school. So here you were on one of the biggest stages in Japan while the fans in font of you were going crazy.

"did you have fun?" Jisoo asked and a loud cheer came from the crowd which made you four smile. You raised the mic to your mouth to say something since it was now your turn "hi everyone, Im so happy to finally be back in Japan, after the concert i hope to visit a lot of places while Im here. Thank you all for coming!" you bowed and waved to everyone. The four of you said your final goodbyes and the platform you were standing on came down, the show was now officially over. The tour was officially over.

You walked to one of the waiting rooms after you changed into more comfortable clothes and sat down on the couch. You grabbed your phone and opened Instagram, the first post you saw was Hinata's he was at the concert? With Koushi? you thought as you looked at it. You wanted to like it...but you couldn't.

"(Y/N), we're leaving now" Jennie said as she opened the door, you smiled "all right, lets go" you responded as you stood up and followed her out of the door. You walked by all your fans on the way out but you just couldn't spot the grey and orange hair you wanted to spot 'i guess they left already'

You had returned to your own home in Miyagi after the tour and you had immediately texted Suga to ask if he wanted to meet up with you and he replied almost instantly and told you to meet him at the doors of your old high school, Karasuno

You had returned to your own home in Miyagi after the tour and you had immediately texted Suga to ask if he wanted to meet up with you and he replied almost instantly and told you to meet him at the doors of your old high school, Karasuno. You didn't waste any time and walked into your hall, put on your shoes, cap and mask before walking out the door and locking it.

Karasuno wasn't that far away from your house so you got there pretty fast 'why am i nervous?' you thought as you walked up to the gate. You immediately spotted the familiar grey hair at the doors at the entrance. Suga had his back to you so you managed to quietly run up to him and jumped on his back.

He caught you by your legs and "Koushi!" you shouted as you hugged him, he laughed and turned his head to you "hey (Y/N), you were awesome yesterday" he said to you. You blushed and got down from his back, "thank you" you smiled.

You two started walking through the schoolgrounds, going over some old memories of the two of you and the rest of the group, like the one time Kageyama and Hinata fought with each other over how they played and such. You suddenly heard some noises from the gym, you looked up at Suga but he was already looking down at you with a big smile on his face, he grabbed your had and dragged you to the gym.

Your jaw dropped when you walked into the gym "(Y/N)!" most of them shouted as you took your cap and mask off. They ran up to you and hugged you. After they let go Tsukishima even hugged you, you were one of the only people he ever actually got along with. "(L/N)-Chan, we missed you" Yachi said with one of her biggest smiles. You quickly hugged her before letting go, you scanned the room and gasped when you saw Hinata "Hinata...you grew!" everyone started laughing at your comment while Hinata shot you a small glare.

Nishinoya suddenly went on his knees in front of you and started begging which surprised you "please give me Rosé's number?" he asked. You sighed and shook your head "Noya...you cant speak Korean or English and she's busy at the moment. My answer is no" everyone laughed as Noya froze and fell over and started fake crying, saying he would start taking Korean from now on.

(Y/N) P

(Y/N) P.O.V

Suga walked me home so i politely invited him in to drink some tea or something. He accepted and walked in after me. We took our shoes off and walked into the living room. "that was a nice surprise...but ho-" he cut me off "we had already planned to meet up today so when you texted me, i saw it as the perfect opportunity to meet with everyone again" he explained. I nodded and chuckled "it was very nice to see everyone again" i told him.

I smiled and hugged him again "thank you for meeting me Koushi" i thanked him. He smiled and ruffled my hair :I'm happy youre back in Japan" he suddenly said. I let go of him and looked him straight in the eye "i'll be staying here for a while too. The tour is over, i recorded my song already and the only schedule i have left is here in Japan so you're stuck with me for a while" i smiled. Suga smiled back at me "good, i want to spend more time with you" he said "than lets do that" i said as i grabbed his hand and smiled.