Akaashi Keiji

AUTHOR P.O.V

You wanted to make him smile, he always had a straight face and no emotion at all on his face.
Akaashi Keiji that's who you were talking about about with your mutual friend, Bokuto Kōtarō.

"Well he was pretty dissapointed when you told us you couldn't come to our games because of your job" Bokuto explained, you nodded as you tilted your head "well i got fired so i can come, don't tell him though...i have a plan" you told him and Bokuto almost jumped into the air out of excitement.

"Tell me! Tell me! Tell me!" He started to shout, you sighed and grabbed his arm because people started to look weirdly at the two of you. "Calm down please" he sat down and stared at you "have you ever seen Akaashi smile before?" You asked him.

He shook his head with a slight frown on his face "i want to make him smile, so i want it to be a surprise" you told him your plan and he eventually promised to not tell Akaashi about all of it, you had the slightest of doubts about Bokuto keeping his mouth closed.

You sat down at a random table with Bokuto "where's Akaashi?" He asked you since you just had English together "he wanted to ask Hakamoto Sensei a question about the upcoming test" you shrugged as you grabbed your water bottle "isn't he good in En...

You sat down at a random table with Bokuto "where's Akaashi?" He asked you since you just had English together "he wanted to ask Hakamoto Sensei a question about the upcoming test" you shrugged as you grabbed your water bottle "isn't he good in English?" Bokuto asked you and you nodded "yeah but he still asks things every now and than" you explained him.

Akaashi came through the doors of the cafeteria, he looked for you...and Bokuto too, a little. He walked up to the table and sat down next to Bokuto "got it all figured out?" You asked him, he sighed "i didn't underatand his eplenation at all, i will figure it out eventually" Akaashi said, you and Bokuto nodded and the three of you started eating your food.

You had brought an homemade Bento box "you guys want some?" You asked and pushed it towards them when you didn't want anymore. They nodded and while Akaashi calmly reached out, Bokuto immediately jumped into the Bento.

"Bokuto, slow down" Akaashi said and smacked his back as Bokuto chocked on your food. You laughed at the two of them, Akaashi looked up as you laughed, he found your laugh cute.

"Where are you!" Bokuto shouted through the phone, you sighed "i'm almost there, i'm at the basketball court" you told him "hurry up!" He shouted before he hung up the phone

"Where are you!" Bokuto shouted through the phone, you sighed "i'm almost there, i'm at the basketball court" you told him "hurry up!" He shouted before he hung up the phone. Your eyebrows furrowed "Bokuto? Bokuto?...Bokuto Kōtarō!" You huffed 'owl-head'

You walked up the stairs to the stands and walked up to a couple of your friends "isn't Bokuto cool!" One of them gushed, you sighed "his only interest right now is Volleyball, sorry Kyami" you told her. Her mouth dropped as she watched Bokuto annoying Akaashi.

"You like Akaashi right?" She suddenly asked you, your eyes widened "how did yo-" she chuckled "it's pretty obvious (L/N)" she laughed slightly but stopped when you hit her shoulder "all right, whatever you say" she said and you both continued to watch the Volleyball game.

They needed one last piont, you were practically biting your own lip off. You knuckled turned white because you were gripping the railing out of nerves.

The opposite team, Shinzen, was at serve. You sucked in a breath "come on Akaashi!!" You shouted at the top of your lungs. Akaashi wipped around as everyone else did too. You smiled and waved, he waved back shyly before turning around and focusing again 'she's really here' Akaashi thought as he looked at the ball coming over the net.

Komi received the ball, it went straight up. Akaashi got under the ball and put it up for Bokuto. Bokuto ran up and the ball collided with his hand before the ball connected with the ground instead in a flash.

Everyone that was there for the Fukodorani cheered for the winning team while Shinzen stayed quiet on the other side.

You ran down the small staircase and jogged into the court where the players were. They had separated already even though they had just won. You smiled at Bokuto as he gave you a thumbs up.

You kept walking to Akaashi who was drinking his water. You jumped on his back and he dropped his bottle as he caught your legs so you wouldn't fall (L/N)?" he asked because he couldn't see you.

"That's me" you said as he dropped you. He turned around "you came" he breathed in awe, you nodded and hugged him "you did amazing Akaashi" you told him. He sighed "thanks (L/N)" he said as you let go of him.

You grabbed his hand "come with me for a minute" you said and pulled him with you to the back of the gym where no one was "what's happening?" He asked you.

"I have something to tell you" you said and Akaashi panicked in his head "is it something bad?" He carefully asked. You smiled and shook your head "no of course not except...it would be awkward if you didn't like me back" Akaashi's eyes widened at what you said.

He shook his head rapidly, he grabbed your hands "i really like you too" you smiled and leaned into him. Akaashi bended donw a bit and leaned in too.

"Really?" You asked as you got closer, the space became even less between the two of you "really" he told you before his lips met yours in the middle.

You pulled away from the kiss and your smile became even larger "what?" He asked, confused. "Your smiling" you told him as you put a hand on his cheek and Akaashi's smile became even bigger now "I will always smile when i'm with you" he confessed as he hugged you close.

"Yes!!" Bokito suddenly shouted from around the corner. You both laughed as you looked at Bokuto jumping around and cheering.