Kuroo Tetsurou P1

(Y/N) P.O.V

Our class walked into the ancient museum of Japan, i didn't want to be here, to be honest, and apparently, it showed "you all right?" Kuroo asked me. I nodded and walked ahead of me. The relationship between me and Kuroo was weird. We flirted and teased each other all the time and i definitely like him but i don't know if he likes me too.

I walked next to another classmate, Naoki. She was excited to be here, she had been talking about the three war heroes that saved Japan since we got on the bus. I lived the tale, i don't need to hear it over and over again.

"(L/N), i heard they have a ancient painting here of the three heroes of Japan" my eyes widened "what, since when?" I asked her. She smiled "last week, they discovered it in an ancient temple in a cave far into a mountain Hotaka," she told me, i nodded 'just great' i thought as we walked into an hallway.

Naoki became even louder when we neared the room of the three heroes, i sighed and she snapped her head in my direction "aren't you excited?" She asked me with a dissapointed voice. I smiled "i am" i lied and kept walking.

"And now our special room" our guide said as he pushed the two big wooden doors open. It was like stepping back into time to the 16th century, i looked around and my eyes widened as i wlaked up to a glass encased sword 'Haku's sword' a squeal hurt my ear. Naoki stood beside me as she had also noticed the sword.

"All right everyone gather around" i walked up to the group and i met eyes with three paintings 'it's been a long time' i thought. I leaned into Kuroo "i'm going to the bathroom tell sensei if he asks where i went" he nodded and i walked away.

I didn't go to the bathroom though, i waited outside of the room and hid in the shadows of one of the doors and waited for the class to finish with the paintings.

I closed my eyes and memories started flashing before my eyes. I saw Haku and Tadoshi die on their death beds. My eyes snapped open as i noticed my breathing had become rough "why did i not die" i whispered.

I heard a lot of footsteps walking my way and hid further into the shadows. I saw the class passing and quietly slipped in the room before they could notice me.

AUTHOR P.O.V

You walked up to the paintings of you and your two friends. You sighed and walked up to their paintings.

"Tadoshi, the best swordsman that was ever alive in Japan, better than any Samurai that has lived since that time, huge flirt" you laughed as you walked by. You smiled at the next painting "Haku"

"The man smarter than anyone, blessed by the God Fukurokuju with his wisdom. But also the most silent boy you'll ever meet" you laughed a bit at the memory of Haku straight up ignoring Tadoshi.

Your eyes slowly drifted to the last painting in the row of three "and then there's her"

"Given the powers of the sea by the Dragon Ryujin, the power of the wind by the gods Raijin and Fujin

"Given the powers of the sea by the Dragon Ryujin, the power of the wind by the gods Raijin and Fujin. The power of the earth given by the god Haniyasu-Hiko and lastly the power of fire, Ho-musubi" you said as you straight up stared at yourself on the canvas.

Kuroo had been searching for you though, you were in the bathroom for way too long so he went back to the heroes room with the excuse that he forgot his wallet in there. He was about to shout your name when he heard someone talking in the room. You.

He kept his eye on you as you kept your eye on yourself. He slowly walked up to you but you didn't hear him coming. "I really ruined it" you said and Kuroo panicked thinking you had touched the painting just now "Shiraki-san spend so long on this and i just went ahead and burned my face off" Kuroo became confused.

"That pose was hard to hold though, why did i even let him paint me, i never let anyone?" You sighed "(L/N)(Y/N), the leader of the Shiroi Yōkai" Kuroo's eyes widened.

He tapped your shoulder, you gasped and turned around "Kuroo, what are you doing here?" You asked. He started to stumble over his words, he cleared his throat "y-you're her?" He pointed at your painting "you were here?" You asked with wide eyes.

He nodded "you were gone for so long so i went searching and found you here talking to yourself but you just..." he looked at the painting. You grabbed his hand and looked him in the eyes "you can't tell anyone" you told him and he nodded before looking at your intertwined hands.

He looked back into your eyes "could you show me?" He slowly asked with a red tint on his cheeks, you slowly nodded and let go of his hand. You raised your hand and a small ball of fire came up from it "it's beautiful" Kuroo whispered as you made the fire disappear.

He held your hand again "go on a date with me" he just blurted out, your eyes widened "what?" You asked in case you heard it wrong "go out with me" he whispered. You nodded, you didn't really trust your tongue.

(Shiroi Yōkai- white spirits)