64) Losing Someone

🦋

The thought of losing you kills me...

Mood of the chapter

.......

Aadya blinked rapidly, adjusting to the darkness which was surrounding her. She was all alone in an unknown place.

The darkness present around her was quiet, dotless and distressing.

She didn't recognize the place she was in however the overwhelming smell of blood was upsetting, sending her to the edge of fright.

Aadya tried to open her mouth and call out for her men who had left her here alone, however she was feeling like her lips were sealed and not a single word could pass through them.

She again tried to adjust to the view ruled by the darkness however nothing was visible, still she felt dread, the sadness echoing on every cell of her body.

She felt a wetness on her cheeks. It was her tear which lined through her skin. Her eyes were clouding with nameless tears leaving her confused.

Why was she crying ?

Aadya did not understand what it was but something was calling her.

In the darkness she didn't recognize what it was but it was definitely something dear to her otherwise why would she feel this dread.

With her slow and hesitating steps she walked in the darkness as if it was calling only for her. Aimlessly she walked, waiting for someone to call her and hold her hands.

The smell of blood became more prominent, sending her to the edge as her heart became violent, beating at an uneven pace as she reached closer.

Closer to whom ? she didn't know.

Aadya's silent cries gain a sound, breaking from her mouth in slow whispers.

Her heart knew something worse was waiting for her.

Aadya didn't know where she was, where she was going, why she was feeling this unknown sorrowness until she stumbled into something making her halt on her steps.

Her eyebrows pulled together and she looked down as suddenly from somewhere a light echoed in the blackness.

Generally a ray of light brings hope with it but for her it only brought a pain which was hard to erase.

Her vision turned more blurry and she dropped down on her knees seeing her brother lying on the ground, half dead.

A pool of blood surrounded his head, cuts here and there on his handsome face and a taunting smile sparkling his lips.

"Abhii.." Aadya cried as the tears broke away from her eyes with heart shattering sobs following it after.

Aadya placed his head over her lap. Leaning down she whispered his name again and again, placing a number of kisses here and there.