He shut his eyes tightly as the nausea hit him like a hard wave, almost knocking him off his feet.

Maybe he shouldn't have lied to Chan and actually have eaten the dinner he had been served, but he had just really wanted to look his best for STAY. Now he was truly regretting that.

He whimpered silently when he heard Chan's voice somewhere far away, it sounded that way at least.

"So, we have one last song for you tonight."
He couldn't. He couldn't sing or dance right now. He could barely stand or keep his eyes open.

"But first, I think Seungmin should expose how long time it took for Changbin to get up this morning" Hyunjin suddenly interrupted.

There was a weird silence between the members, but Seungmin quickly chuckled and began telling the unnecessary story, much to STAY's happiness.

Felix had no idea what was going on, but he was more than relieved that he had gotten that extra time to feel better. He needed to breathe and maybe drink some water. But he couldn't get himself to open his eyes or move his feet to get to it.

"Drink this."
Felix jumped slightly when a hand touched his shoulder and a water bottle was pressed into his hand. But he wasn't one to reject it. He immideatley felt better when the cold water calmed down his stomach and dizzy head. He still felt unsteady and exhausted, but at least he could finally open his eyes without fainting.

He gulped when he realized that it was Hyunjin who was looking down at him while standing in front of him to hide him from the crowd. He was still aware that Seungmin was talking, disrupted from time to time by Changbin's yelling defence, but he didn't know what they were saying. Hyunjin was so close to him, and he didn't look mad or aggravated. He just looked at him, searching his face to check that he really felt better.

"I'm sorry. I just got dizzy" Felix whispered, hoping that Hyunjin knew that he had done his best to get through the concert.

Hyunjin nodded softly. Felix couldn't read his expression, but he still had a hand on the younger's shoulder. The touch felt incredible hot through the fabric of Felix's shirt. There was no reason for it to be there and yet it lingered.

"Just one more song, then you made it" Hyunjin whispered, leaning in so his lips almost touched his ear.

Felix felt heat travel down his body and he leaned towards him on instinct. Hyunjin froze a second when their shoulders brushed, but then he stroked Felix's arm a last time before stepping away not looking at him. Felix felt breathless and not in the way he had done seconds ago. He actually felt hopeful and he had forgotten all about his aching body and dizzy head when Stray Kids began their final act.

---

The atmosphere was buzzing when they got home. Everyone was beyond happy about their comeback and the reactions they had gotten from their fans. The loud singing all the way home in the cars were proof of that, accompanied by the way they all hung on each other as over exited kids.

Felix also felt relieved and happy from the successful experience, but he didn't quite have the energy to muster up the same enthusiasm. He clung to Changbin's sleeve the whole way home, trying to not make it too obvious how his whole world was spinning. He felt cold to the bone and absolutely spent, but it wasn't enough to cloud the buzzing of happiness he felt as well.

---

"That was amazing!" Chan began, already tearing up as he looked around at his members who were seated around the table in the dorm.

The warm smell of chicken filled the air around them and they all had a beer in front of them, having allowed this as a special occasion.

"I'm so proud of each and every member. We have worked hard and it had paid off. I'm so..." Chan continued, but Changbin and Jisung had had enough.