Part 8

Warning: this is more spicy, but still soft. 

Hope you enjoy.

------------------

Hyunjin POV

Hyunjin was attacked the minute he stepped out the room that morning. He had barely closed the door behind him, leaving Felix to get dressed, before Han had grabbed him and dragged him into the living room where everyone but Minho was seated.

"How did it go?" Changbin asked standing up.

"Wait, wait, wait!" Minho yelled from the kitchen, running in to hear what he was saying.

Hyunjin could feel his heart speed up thinking about the night before. He couldn't help the smile that spread on his lips at the thought, but he desperately tried to keep his calm.

"Good" he answered truthfully, the thought of their kiss filling up his brain.

The whiny sound Felix had made when he grabbed him had filled his dreams as he had slept and the feeling of the bulge that had pressed into his stomach had felt more and more appealing the more he had thought about it. Felix had slept peacefully and waking up besides of him had been the best way of waking up. Who needed the sun to shine, when you had Yongboks smile?

"Did you make him believe that we still love him?" Han asked, pulling Hyunjin out of his thoughts.

He coughed awkwardly before nodding. "I'm quite sure I did."
"You slept with him, didn't you?"

Chan's question made Hyunjin jump as he looked startled at him, but the leader looked totally serious. What had he heard?

"No" he quickly answered, shaking his head violently. "Of course not."
Minho furrowed his brows pointing towards the bedrooms. "But you were in there the whole night?"

Hyunjin sighed of relieve when he understood. "Oh, yeah. I didn't hear you correctly. Yes I stayed with him for the night, cuddling- you know- Yongbok style."
That was the truth. After their kiss, nothing out of the usual had happened. Everyone cuddled in the group and especially Felix. Sleeping tightly together wasn't weird or new.

They all looked up when footsteps could be heard in the hallway. Felix poked his head inside, his hair ruffled from sleep and an unusual nervous look in his eyes.

"Felix!" Changbin and Han called running to him the second he stepped in and engulfed him in a big hug.

Seungmin, I.N and Chan immediately joined, leaving Minho who loudly yelled that he had made him breakfast.

Hyunjin smiled at the heart-warming scene before going to the kitchen to help Minho making the table.

"It's so sweet of you, but this isn't part of my diet" Felix said, over the loud noises from the others who already had begun eating with big delight.

Minho didn't seem bothered though. He placed the bowl in front of him on the table and handed him the chopsticks.

"You look absolutely perfect Yongbok. Actually eating will do the opposite than hurt you."
Hyunjin kept an eye on him as he shakily received the chopsticks before lowering his gaze to the food prepared specially for him. Minho seemed to have noticed as well but he didn't comment as he sat down beginning on his own breakfast.

As usual conversation was loud around the table, but Hyunjin wasn't as bothered as usual, he was way too focused on Felix who still only had moved the food around without actually lifting it to his lips. He joined the conversation and laughed along with the others, but not once did food actually disappear into his mouth.