Info :)

Hi! Welcome to the collection of fics that make me die a little when I write them (most of the time)!

Here's a quick introduction so we're acquainted: 

* I go by Chai on here ! You can call me Author, Chai, or honestly whatever :D

* I'm a college student (history major)

* I don't update very often, but when I do, it's usually large updates! However, my Hashimada fic is my main focus, so this probably won't be updated too often.

* My favorite anime are MHA and Naruto!

* My favorite ships are: Hashimada, Sasunaru, Kakayama, Itadei, Nejiten, Bkdk, and Tododeku (these are just my favorites. . . as a multishipper, there are many others that I like)

* As I mentioned, I have a Hashimada fic! Check it out if you're interested :)

If you want, you can introduce yourself here! :D

________________________________________________________________________________

Now that introductions are out of the way, here's how this fic works.

Every chapter will be a one shot of a random ship (the ship is listed in the chapter title).

I use a random generator of characters to choose the ships. Here are all of the characters in said generator:

Team 7 (Kakashi, Yamato, Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, Sai)

Team 8 (Kurenai, Shino, Hinata, Kiba)

Team 10 (Asuma, Shikamaru, Ino, Choji)

Team Guy (Guy, Neji, Tenten, Lee)

Team Sand (Gaara, Temari, Kankuro)

"Team Orochimaru", if you will (Orochimaru, Kabuto, Sasuke, Suigetsu, Karin)

Sannin (Orochimaru, Tsunade, Jiraiya)

Akatsuki (Pain, Yahiko, Nagato, Konan, Itachi, Kisame, Sasori, Deidara, Kakuzu, Hidan, Tobi)

. . . And miscellaneous (Minato, Kushina, Iruka, Obito, Anko, Genma, Izumo, Kotetsu, Shisui, Bee)

That being said, I DO NOT write ships with large age gaps (i.e. sensei and student), or anything that makes me uncomfortable. 

Another side note: I'm over 18, so I prefer to write adult characters. Because of that, I always write in the post-war era of Shippuden, or I just change their ages so that they're over 18. Still, that doesn't necessarily mean there'll be mature content in this (if there ever is, I'll put up a  warning in the chapter and its title, plus I'll change this book to mature).

Phewwww, now that all of that's been said, I hope you enjoy the fic !! I've had a weird, fun time writing these, so I hope you laugh at the ridiculousness of some of them with me <3