9

Y/n stood on the balcony, looking towards the sea. Briar left a few days ago with a few crewmen. She said she would be back soon, but Y/n couldn't help but worry.

During the two years since miraz' defeat and the return (and leaving) of the kings and queens of old, Briar had been helping Y/n control her powers, and vise versa.

Ice began spreading across the balcony. Y/n noticed and quickly removed her hands from the balcony. She backed away from the railing and saw that the floor was also freezing over. Her eyes widened in panic.

Y/n rushed inside the house and locked herself in her room, unaware of the trail of ice that followed her. Ice very quickly covered every surface in the room. Once everything was already covered, the ice only thickened. Y/n sat in the corner of the room.

"Please come back Briar..." Y/n whispered.

Y/n's head quickly turned to the door as she heard a knock.

"Who is it," Y/n spoke.

"Caspian," a voice replied. "You alright?"

"What do you want," Y/n spoke, not moving from her spot.

"To see if you're alright. At least come to the door so I can talk to you if you're not going to open the door," He replied.

Y/n reluctantly got up from her spot and went to sat down, leaning her back up against the door. "What do you want," Y/n spoke, this time in a softer tone.

"Briar's going to be okay, you know. There's no need to panic," He spoke softly.

"How can you be sure," Y/n spoke, resting her head on the door.

"Well, I can't. But, in a few months, I plan on going on a large voyage. Maybe we can meet up with Briar as well?" Caspian suggested.

"Do you know where she went?" Y/n asked, this time a little more hopeful, some of the ice melting away.

"No. But I know she went east," He replied. Y/n nodded.

"Okay. Thank you," She responds.

"Of course."

-time skip to several months later-

Y/n stood on the ship, overlooking the calm sea, her h/c hair blowing in her face. She wore a loose dark blue skirt over black pants with a loose white shirt, her hair pulled into a ponytail. She also wore white gloves with blue embroidery.

"Enjoy the view, your majesty?" A voice said from nearby. Y/n looked and saw Reepicheep on the side of the ship. Y/n smiled.

"Yes. Although I'm growing rather sick of it. How much longer until we teach the lone islands?" Y/n asked.

"Not much longer I hope," Caspian spoke from behind her. Y/n turned around and smiled.

"Good. I haven't seen land in what feels like years. Can't wait to get off this boat," Y/n replied. She smiled a little and walked to her room.

"Men overboard!!" Someone shouted. Caspian looked over the edge and saw three people in the water. He and a few other people dove in the water while reep went to get Y/n.

Caspian swam over to help a girl. "It's alright, I've got you." The girl turned around.

"Caspian!" The girl exclaimed. Caspian immediately recognized her and smiled.

"Lucy," He said.

Back on the ship, Y/n walked back up to the main deck with Reepicheep. She smiled as she saw the castaways board the ship.

"Y/n!" Lucy exclaimed, rushing forward to hug her, a towel around her shoulders. Y/n chuckled.

"Good to see you, Lucy," Y/n spoke, hugging Lucy. "How in the world did you end up here?" Y/n asked as Caspian went to greet Edmund.

"I have no idea," Lucy replied.

"Y/n," Edmund spoke, walking over. Y/n smiled.

"Hey, Ed,"

Hey this is an awful update sorry havent been on the app in ages maybe i'll update more idk yet. Sorry, but heres the first part of the dawn treader!