Yn's POV

When I got to his office, I saw that his door was cracked open so I knocked.

"You may enter." Dong Wook announced as I walked in.

"Hey, are you okay? Everyone's out in the lobby and you're in here." I stated, feeling concerned.

"I'm fine Ms. Yn, go out to the party." Dong Wook dismissed.

I didn't leave.

"Dong Wook, what's the point of hosting a party that you're not gonna attend to?" I asked as I walked towards his desk. "You're being a grinch right now."

Dong Wook turned around to face me.

"What I do during this time shouldn't be any of your concern." Dong Wook stated. "Please leave."

"Dude what? How were you being vulnerable with her before and now you're pushing her away now?" Common Sense asked. "Make that make sense."

I sighed as Dong Wook looked at me with a frown.

"Dong Wook, if you're gonna be like this here then I'm gonna expect you to act the same if I were to come with you to your mother's house." I pointed out. "What would be the point of me going with you, if you're gonna act like this?"

Dong Wook's face soften as he looked away.

"What's with this shell of yours?" I asked. "Just a few months ago, you were trying to get me to come out of my shell but you couldn't do the same with yourself?"

"I'm aware of my hypocrisy Ms. Yn." Dong Wook sighed out.

"If you're aware of you not coming out of your shell, why not do something about it?" I asked.

"Yn, there's a reason why I'm in a shell." Dong Wook stated.

And I think I know what that reason could be.

"Is it because of her, right? Your ex wife?" I asked.

Dong Wook grew silent.

"P-please, go back to the party." Dong Wook ordered as he turned back around.

Yep! Called it.

I walked over to his side and grabbed him by the shoulders then set him down in his chair.

"What are you doing?" Dong Wook asked, taken aback by my action.

"Listen, you were being vulnerable with me when you admitted to being afraid of heights...did I ever judge you for it? No. Did I ever call you a bitch or a wuss? No." I replied.

"That's different. The reason for my divorce is more personal than just my fear of heights." Dong Wook pointed out.

"What? That the reason why you two divorced was because of you being abusive?" I asked.

Dong Wook's face grew even more shock.

"What? I'd never dare to lay a hand a woman, no matter how vile she is!" Dong Wook exclaimed. "Where did you hear such a rumor!?" Dong Wook asked.

"Trust me, that rumor has been circling around for a while." I replied.

Dong Wook sighed as he rubbed his forehead.

"Well, that reason was complete bullshit." Dong Wook mumbled.

Well, Ho-yeon was right about the rumor being bullshit.

I grabbed his hands as he looked up at me. He could see the sorrowful look in my eyes then his face softens up again.

"In-na, my ex wife, she had an affair." Dong Wook admitted.