Goofy..?

Logan Paul looked at his brother in shock. He was outraged.

"JAKE!? HOW COULD YOU HAVE SEX WITH THE GIRL I LOVE?!?"

Jake didn't know how to respond, all he gave was muttered stutters. Tippy was just in the middle and felt awkward. Logan walked up to the bed and ripped off his shirt and got on top of Tippy with Jake still laying next to her.

"OI, I FUCKED HER SO SHE'S MINE"

All Tippy could think was how problematic they both were. But she couldn't help herself.

"Logan, Jake. You can both have me" Tippy said seductively with her purple lipstick. Logan got all of his clothes off and he was ready to fuck the shit out of Tippy. Jake and Logan agreed to dominate her in bed. Tippy was all theirs. Tippy was their little sex toy. Logan was pushing his hard 1 inch clock inside of her whilst Jake was sucking on her neck and caressing her tatas. She was screaming and moaning and crying. She was loving everything. But she said something.

"I'm going to get so cancelled for this~!!" Those words exited her mouth. Jake and Logan then stopped doing everything they were to her. The got off the bed and stepped away from her. They looked at her with disgust.

"Tippy...are you worried about us being problematic?" Jake stated whilst Logan was beginning to tear up. Logan was sensitive to the topic. Tippy didn't know what to do or say. She looked at the two Paul brothers. Jake was just angry whilst Logan was balling his eyes out.

"This is just like the suicide forest!" Logan cried, he ran out of the bedroom like a lost princess and he didn't know how to walk straight. He kept tripping over his feet so he was getting his juicy cum all over the carpet. Logan ran out and Jake just stared at Tippy.

"I can't believe you. I thought you were different." Jake walked out of the room to go find his brother. Tippy wanted to cry. Until she felt smth under the covers. She pulled the covers up and she saw...Goofy...

Like and subscribe btw

And you'll get a shout out