#10.1

Calamitas POV:

Calamitas was leaping from building to building with Weather Report, while it was catching them whenever they fell. After a while at night, they encountered a robbery committed by a few villains, one of them wielding a fire Quirk. They immediately jumped down in stopped time to play with the villains.

"Hello, criminals. I hope you're having a good evening," Calamitas started. "You all seem to be having fun. Why don't we have a chat before you go down."

"Who is that?" asked Villain #1.

"Wait a minute, I know who that is! That's the new vigilante, I think they're called Calamitas!" The fire villain yelled before shooting fire at the vigilante. "Shoot that bastard, they won't die from just fire!"

While the villains began firing firearms and gun Quirks, Calamitas strolled closer as Hermit Purple į̷̲͔̜͚̔̊͊́͝n̸̺̠͕̏́ͅv̷̦̯͕̆͌̓͜a̴̱͍̲͑̐̄͒d̴̰͕̱̦́͜e̷̙͋͛͆̚d̶̛̠͈̟̪͐ ̴̠̹͍̥̈́ả̸̜ṋ̷̣̪̑̉̾̊ḍ̷̛͓͓́̆̃͝ ̴͚̩̀ģ̴̹̣̩̂͗̈̐͝l̸̨̮̠͉̂ì̴̖̏̏t̴͔̗͕͍̲̊̍͘͝c̷̛̪̥̐̾̂ḩ̶̣͇͍̤́e̶̪͈̝͘ͅd̵͔̠͛̓ ̷͍̯̪̳͈̄̌́̂ṯ̵̗̠̝͗̒̅̈́̅h̵̘̙̬͑̍̈́ę̷̩̻̅̽̎͂̈ ̷̡͈̆̕̚c̸͔̼̿̉ͅa̵̯̿̀̔ṃ̴͉͖̈́̐̒͜ë̶̪͚̱̯͍́̊̌͝ŕ̶̭̓ä̵̡̼̬̮͇͆̚'̷̰̖̤̖͍̏̊̈́̏̕ş̴̧̬̍ ̴̧̢͉̞̺͗̎̃v̷̛̘̲̝̥̈́̏͑͝i̶̺͓͚͍͌̈́̃͜͠ë̴̦͂̌w̸͈͔̯̘̝͛̈́̆̚ of themselves. Before Calamitas reached the villains, the hood fell on the vigilante's back. 

Villain #2 screamed in shock, "What the hell is that!"

Instead of just healing back into a disguised state, Calamitas began continuously warping their face. Combined with the security footage glitching over Calamitas, the vigilante's face was illegible. Even if the footage were clear, their face/f̷͚̬͑͆͋͌ą̶͎͙͙͆̍̒͋͝c̷̛͖̯̻̈́͝ě̵̡s̴̰͈̦̱̹̈́͊ would only be valid for something like The Mandela Catalogue.

Calamitas: Ť̴͎͈̭ḩ̵̙̦̜͑̃̚e̸͕͌ͅŕ̸̙e̶̝̦̰͕̓̈ͅ ̵̡̢͙̂i̸̛͉̝̤̩̓̈́̚͝s̷̼͎͉̓̇̄̕ͅ ̶̝̰̮̞̋͂̑͆͠n̷̢̲̓̉o̷̻̦̤͍̙̒͝ ̵͉̪͈͐ẻ̷͌̋͜ͅs̸̛̙͚̭̩̀͒͘ͅc̶͎̃̚á̷̮̭͍̈̃p̷̧̛͕̼̳͋͛̋̀é̸̺̮̯̈́̃̀.̴̩̏̊̈́ ̴̢̪̈́̐̂̈́I̵̢̛̮̗̮̱͝f̷̣͇̫̓̀ ̴̨̧̯̺̈́ỳ̶̰͖̹͚̽̑̚͜ǫ̶̺̩͍̟́̉̂͠ǘ̴̹̣̲̹̗̃͗̕ ̸̮̅w̵͉̲̳̼̽̈́͘i̸̳̻͇̝̤͠s̴̛̱͕ḥ̷̜͑͛̂͑̂ ̷̳̰͇̒̐̿̀̚͜ţ̸̒̂̀̓̽ͅö̵̝́ ̵̺̿́̿̊a̴͎̦̭̽̔v̵̮̦̩̣͗̕͠ŏ̶̺̞͓̫̑ḭ̸̫̳̥̋̅̅̊͂d̴͈͝ ̶̨̧͉͙̣̇̽̋͂͠t̵̨̰̩͗̓̀̀̚h̴̬͎͖̣̳̓͐̈̚ȇ̶̮̻͍ ̵̢͓̒̈́̎͗͠p̶̻͔̬͈͖̉̕ă̵̧̪̟̳͛̈̍̾i̸̻̗̻̓n̴̨͍̞̬̈́,̴̙̩͆̅͜ ̷͇̲̲̈s̶̟͂͑û̵͙̙̮̒̍͗r̵̟͒̏͘ͅr̴̯͓̄͆͝e̶̻̥͑̆̑̅n̴̬̯̲̜̺͛d̷̨͙͔̦̃͑̀̈́͘e̴̢̓ŕ̸̰̮̠ ̷̛͍̤̝͕̀̈́ǹ̸͎̩̌̋̏̕ơ̶̜̓̑ẃ̶͍͈͔̺̬.̸̙̆̆̀̅

The fire villain spat out, "I surrender!"

The other villains immediately shot him in the back, while Calamitas used Hermit Purple to throw the fire villain out of the bank.

"H̷͉͉̙̿͋o̴̘͖̓̿w̸̡̫̆ ̴͍͎͚̅̀͐̎̎ͅa̴͍͛b̵̺́̆̈́͂ͅo̷̢̼͗u̸̦͐ẗ̴̛̯̤̥̱́̑̉͝ ̴̝͓̐́̅͜w̵͙̻̤̌̑e̷̛̙͕̟͉͙͠ ̵̢̝͊̓̉̈́͘h̷̠̺̻̠̱͌ã̵̩̩v̴̨͙͌̾̀̿ȩ̴̬̚͝ ̸̞̳̠͂̏̊͋͝s̷͈͖̈́̓̉̎̏ò̶̧̤͚̤͉̃m̶̥̘̈́̆͑͒͠ͅě̵̜͙͖ ̸̬̾̔̇́͊͜f̷̳̘̺̱͊̊̓͜u̶̖̮͈͑̓̕ñ̶̖͎̝̦̃ ̸̛̺̣̔͂̎b̷̛̯̲̓̐̒e̸̼̿̉͊͠f̸͖̮͍͛́̀o̷̟̔͆͆r̵̘͋̕̕̕͝e̷̢͖̘̖̯͐͘ ̵̡̞͎̻͗̊̒̌̕I̷̧̤̓̈̑̂̚ ̴̨̥̠̞̟̈b̸̦͈̳͓̝͒̃e̴̖̼̻͑͒ͅà̵̝̩͖͋͌̕t̵̡͈̫͗́ ̷̪̦́̓͠ȳ̴̨̫̺̗́̉̀ó̶̩̞̭͉̀͂̚͠ű̶͍̯̮͝ ̵̧̳̿͋̋b̶̩̤̮̱͊͗̑̀ḻ̵̰͑̕o̶͔̯̊̐̅̔ô̶͎̱̲̗d̸̝͙̻̭̄̆͊y̴̲͒͒̈́͝," Calamitas taunted while imitating a young Suzi Q, Avdol, J. Geil, Hol Horse, Mariah, Enya, and some random Italian Cop. "Ị̸̲̹̭͗̽̊'̸̹͙͕̩͂ṽ̴̧̳̜̭̓̔e̴̛̹̩̓̈́́͝ ̷̟̣̳̈́̆̕ÿ̷̡͇̫́ͅe̴̬̜̗̾̓̓̿͝ṱ̸̢̲͌ ̴̠̻͔̟͌͗͋͌t̶̺̝͙̝͖͑͆̄̀ǒ̴̧̜̼̼ ̵̮̈́̉̓͝e̴͍͇̓̏͠x̵̽͗ͅp̷̡̲͑̀ě̴̢͎̥̯̦r̴̞̞͉͙͗̎͌͌i̸̞̩͔͒̀̅̅̕e̶̗̿͛̂͋ͅn̷̟͎̭̺͖̓c̷̨̤͓̹͇̉̏̋̈́͝e̵͚͇͍͂̂͐̌̾ ̶̝̘͒̈́̉̑̊ȧ̶̧̯͑͆͆̽ ̷̰̩͗ͅf̴̛͖̓̽̾ị̵͑̓̂̕g̶͎̹͒̆̃͛̚h̴̛̰͂̇ṫ̸͔̐̊̈̆ ̷̛͖̺̺̈́ṫ̴̢͔̏h̴͕̦̙͝i̷̳̦͕͆s̸̹̾̇̌̕ ̸̲̾̎̔̈́̈́n̴̹̣̍̂̒ḯ̴̫͂̋̽g̴̢̩̫̖̾͂̀͂h̴͍͌̇̏͝t̶̞̠͔̫̤̕,̴̪͚̣̩͒̈́̎̐͝ ̵̨͔͍̪̲̈́̕s̵͓͑̉̅͠o̸͚̮̣͐̄͗̀ ̵̼̞̮̠̗̐̈̓̅t̶̡̛̜̹͖́͑̌̀ŗ̷̖̱̓̾y̷̞̒͑̅ ̶̧̢͕̘͒̀̊̈́͝a̸͙̖̥̹͊́͐́n̸͉̍͂̏͠d̴̰̦̳̒ͅ ̵̨̇̽g̸͓̜̓́̄̂ị̸̪͖̦̱̓̐͗v̸̟̽͊̿̀́ē̶̗͔̈͌̈́͝ ̷̠̺͕͚́͜m̸͓̹͂͋̄̅ȅ̴͙͙̃̕͝ ̷̡̞̆̓͆a̵̡̩̰̲̚͜ ̸͍̜̺̆̈͂̓g̷̢̊̍͘ŏ̶̬͎͕̗͕͝ǒ̸̟̥͔̎̾͑d̷̰̥̟͍̿̇̉ ̷̧̬̗̋̈̈̾̂o̶̢̼̭̰̐͋͋̈́̓n̶̨̦͙̭̣̈ę̴͎̽̈́̓̂."