#???: ???

Ẻ̵̤̓̌͘Ŕ̵̼̥͙̀͗̕͠R̸̡͔̈́́̕O̷̻͇̠̲̐͑R̶͛͜ POV:

Time-Period: -15/0

Brandon Brando was testing what would happen when he struck some of his newer Stands with the Requiem Arrow. In the ??-plus years, he had studied Stands, he has only before seen Stands with this much potential in the forms of Star Platinum, The World, and Whitesnake. Stands like Tusk, Scary Monsters, Cream Starter, or Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap, with the final being the subject of his curiosity. If a power capable of traveling between dimensions was enhanced, how would it manifest? Perhaps wormholes or time travel? Maybe even both! 

Brando: I don't care how damaged my body is, I must learn all the secrets of Stands! I only desire power for the sake of study, having power for the sake of having power is meaningless to me.

Brando swung the Requiem Arrow into D4C, creating D4C Requiem. As soon as it began affecting D4C, it quickly metamorphosized, shattering the outer skin with clouds of energy pouring out. The only major difference in its shape was its ears growing longer, to the point that they crossed each other. In between D4C Requiem's ears was a wormhole, one that only led to the other side of the ears at the moment. Out of the wormhole, shot a corpse. One that Brando sensed had immense power, but had simultaneously locked him out of a few places... or times?

Brando: Now, time to see what I can find

Brando: Now, time to see what I can find. D4C Requiem, try creating a wormhole that only I can see through. I want to find an alternate dimension in this timeline containing a brilliant scientist who will assist me. With the only power systems in this world being Stands, Spin, and Hamon it's gotten a bit stale researching them alone.

D4C Requiem positioned its gap before Brando before reality collapsed in between the ears. Brando spent a few hours looking at different scientists, trying to find one cruel enough to help with his inhumane research. How else does one study humans in panic without inhumane methods? After a while, he found his ideal scientist, Draedon. 

Brando: A strange cyborg, but he will do. His machines are incredible, The Destroyer, The Twins, and Skeletron Prime are all machines that combine metal and souls. Perhaps these souls are the thing I should start researching next. What other creatures are in that dimension?

Brando: Wait a minute, this one called Signus

Brando: Wait a minute, this one called Signus... It's the same name and shape as the form I made and called Signus. Perhaps the viewing of this dimension is Fate. I will enjoy studying however they mix the souls with the metals there.

[Time Skip]

Yagi Toshinori POV:

Yagi Toshinori had just found a bizarre cave. It was guarded by a creature that looked like someone with a mutation Quirk, but it didn't have any organs or insides. All it did was inspect, question, and judge him, before letting the teen into the cave. After a short while, he found a strange research book. From the looks of it, it was abandoned midway through writing.  

Toshinori: Perhaps the writer... Brandon Brando moved most of what they wrote into another book. This couldn't be that ancient, especially with the name "Brandon Brando's Guide of the Supernatural and Related Subjects." I'll read the first and third sections, that's a random enough decision, right?

Section One, Myself:
I've decided to start this book with an introduction. I am named Brandon Brando. I was born on the Friday of March 1st in the year of 1985. I am (currently as of writing) 14 years old. I am not Human but rather an enhanced Vampire. How am I a Vampire? That is not yet important and will be explained in Chapter Two. Back to me. I have blond hair, eyes that look like they have a fire inside them, pale skin, and fangs. I've been told I resemble my father, Dio Brando. I also have shown traits of the state of mind dubbed "Dark Determination." I don't have anything else I should say about myself, but I will sketch myself in my blood below.

Toshinori: Alright, never mind. This book is ancient as hell.

Section Three, Signus:
Before I start, I feel I should mention I wrote this section before Section Two. It doesn't matter, but I just felt it was worth mentioning. Onto the main subject, Signus is a strange entity. The first, and currently only, places it has attacked are all boats on the Pacific Ocean. Notably, it seems to have a taste for human flesh and bone. Currently, it doesn't seem intelligent enough to open locked doors, but it may be a form of pity this monster gives cowardly prey. There is no known way to fight it off. Run and hide. Give up. There is no escape if it sees you. With the forms I have seen, it seems to pull in prey with its tentacles before eating the living target's organs. I believe it does this because it enjoys the fear and pain it sees with its many eyes. It is not known what the true form of this beast is, but humanity must hope it stays restricted to some small body of water.

A/N: This short chapter is related, but not necessarily happening in this story. If you are reading this around the time I published it, then you probably won't get the correct context for a while. Don't worry, I will eventually get to it, no matter how much story-telling bull crap I have to spew out.