#15.0: Golden Waiting

Joseph POV:

Joseph had recently gotten a request from Jotaro to investigate someone who might be a half-brother of his named "Haruno Shiobana."

Joseph: So how long till I get to go? It's been over two years since I've seen a new Stand User and the time I'll have to go to UA's entrance exam is ten months and two weeks away. I'm going out afterward.

Jotaro: You're going with Koichi in a week, as that's when he has internships. He'll be able to go with you for a week before he has to come back. Have fun out there.

Joseph then went walking around, deciding to go into the alleys to find daytime criminals mugging people. When he found them he would put a hoodie on, put an illusion over his face, and stab them with the Brilliant Bone Blade. After a while, he had some interesting encounters.

???: Why do you do this? For fame, or to protect people?

Josamitas: What do you think Stain? Why do you do what you do?

Stain: I kill fake Heroes who degrade what it means to be a Hero. Those who use the name of a Hero to gain money, fame, or power.

Calamitas: Like yours, I kill a certain group my morals deem worthy for death. The difference is you kill Heroes who you think are corrupt, while I kill villains who are far too dangerous for prison. Any prison. You kill people who you think would be a waste in Tartarus, while I kill those with the potential to make S-Rank Villains in Tartarus look like child's play.

Stain: I didn't realize you were Calamitas. I saw what you did with Kira. While I was initially confused, after the interview I understood why you did it. He was a man who in prison would be able to escape with relative ease. I assume that all the people who tried to stop him besides Hayato were some of the few immune to Bites the Dust?

Calamitas: Correct. We were also the only ones who were able to not have our abilities turned into bombs. Those of us immune to Bites the Dust were also the only ones who could normally see Killer Queen without Bites the Dust on us. Are you waiting for anything? I'm currently waiting for when I can go on a trip for an investigation.

Stain: I don't have anything planned, but I am going to be migrating from this city.

Calamitas: See you later. Even if I could, I understand you enough that I won't try to take you down. While in the eyes of society, we are complete opposites, I can see in practice we're the same person with different targets.

Calamitas then collapsed in on themselves, disappearing in a way that still confused Stain. After un-collapsing, Calamitas found themselves at Midoriya's house. He then quickly transformed into Joseph before knocking.

Inko: Hello? Oh, it's you, Joseph! Come in. Izuku! You have a guest, Joseph is here.

Izuku: Coming! Is there something you wanted from me Joseph?

Joseph: I came to inform you that in a week I will be going to Italy. While I am there I will send some letters which you can have the teacher read. 

Izuku: That's good to know in advance, as Bakugou would probably freak out if he randomly heard you were going on a trip. But why did you tell me in advance, you could tell the class yourself.

Joseph: Sure, but this trip is an assignment on someone who could be one of my half-siblings. That's why I'm letting you know in advance, this trip has to deal with you. Also, my Quirk is barely awakening now.

Izuku: What do you mean by your Quirk? Isn't the Strength Enhancer your Quirk?

Joseph: Nope. It's the effects of someone's Quirk, whose blood I've accidentally ingested at some point. This is the best way to tell him of OFA without spilling the beans. If All Might wants to, he'll do it himself. He probably will choose Izuku though, as he seems to be the only truly Quirkless person here other than me. 

Joseph: My Quirk is a Quirk made by the Saint's Corpse called Calamity. Goes nice with the vigilante soon Hero named Calamitas right? Anyway, it's still part of the corpse so to use my Quirk I need to have it. Once the Quirk fuses to me, it will be linked not by genetics, but by my soul. That means as long as someone has the Quirk Calamity, Calamitas will survive.

Izuku: I guess that makes sense, but I assume it has to do with the Strength Enhancer's mechanics that you can so easily use it?

Joseph: Don't know, probably. Anyway, I haven't figured out Calamity, yet. Calamity seems to be partially sentient and able to be copied once completely fused. The best part is I'll be able to restrict what a new user can do with Calamity, or even take it away from a distance.

Izuku: So you lock certain features to prevent misuse of the Quirk while it grows in influence. That's something I'm going to put in its notebook! The "Notebook Number: Calamity!"

A/N: This is where anyone who wants to write something related to this without it being a story can write.

Joseph: Just make sure not to show all its pages to people, and some things will have code names. That way some of the pages you want to be classified can be shown. See you later Izuku!

Izuku: Later!

Origins of the Quirk:

As Brandon was turned into a Vampire, he had to regain the ability to go into the Sun. To do this, he had to get the full Saint's Corpse. The Corpse wasn't the full recipe for the Quirk, however. The Saint's Corpse had to come into contact with another Quirk loaded with information on Quirks. After the sufficient Quirk, ? ? ? came into contact with the Corpse through ingestion, the body began producing a Quirk that would fit in but be Jacked to deal with high-power villains and Stands. This was the beginning of the formation of Calamity.