Information on [N-C] and the story

8/4/2022:

If somehow you read the latest chapter of The Harbinger of Chaos: Calamitas before this, then I believe you may already have an idea of where this is going. I am a human. As a human, I am bound to make mistakes. Unfortunately, sometimes people make mistakes big enough to regret later. This is usually what will turn things originally Canon into Non-Canon material. 

If enough Non-Canon material builds up in my stories, I will move the material from the books to their book. This book will contain both parts of chapters that are Non-Canon or just entire Non-Canon chapters. What I mean by this is not Non-Canon made by other people, but things I have made and published in the story and retconned. For the Non-Canon story sections, I will put a short bit of the Canon story before or after to give a sense of where in the story it is. For entire chapters, I will just copy them and put them in the order they happen.

Moving onto things that will be Canon, parts of the story I want to cover but I skipped over. Some big examples could be Calamitas' fights as a vigilante or Joseph and Koichi's time in Italy with Giorno. I don't want them to be shown in the form of flashbacks, but I also don't want to spend five minutes changing the numbers before the chapter name. The solution? I'm going to put the new chapters between what I've already put with numbers similar to Terraria updates! For example, #18 would be #18.0 with the new chapter being #18.1. I will also use this method to shorten the title of any Part 1 and Part 2 chapters. Just for the sake of it all being the same, I will put the #.0 for any chapter. 

1/28/2023

I only just remembered as I read this "chapter" that I forgot a big piece of information. If a specific chapter is updated, there will also be an additional number showing how many public updates that chapter has gotten. For example, the sports festival! Each part of it (other than #25.2) has gotten over 3 public updates, so they are currently #25.0.5, #25.1.4, #25.3.3, and #25.4.3. 

And as I said in the most recent update of the chapter I mentioned, "All concepts used in the story are Canon, what isn't Canon is the storyline itself. If anyone wants to, later on, they can take bits and pieces of stories I made Non-Canon and make books where they are Canon. Feel free to do whatever you want with the material I cast aside as long as you mention one of my stories in some way."