#1.1: Entering the MHA world

Toga / Third Person POV:

Himiko Toga was pretty stumped. Her parents had just told her earlier in the day to be a more normal girl, and those normal girls didn't enjoy blood over things they thought were cute. It was bizarre to hear how people couldn't like blood, and how blood quirks were bad and should be hidden. She didn't understand anything that was going on.

"Why are you out this late," asked someone from behind. "You seem young to be out this late."

"Who's there?"

Joseph: My name's Joseph, and would you also mind telling me why you seem so sad?

"My name's Himiko Toga, and I'm out here because I was sad and wanted to have a walkout. I was sad because I was told I was quirkless, and couldn't be a hero. What time is it?"

"First of all it's 10 o'clock, and the only thing truthful about why you were sad is because you were told you couldn't be a Hero."

"How could you tell!?"

"I can tell whenever someone is lying, they get more adrenaline running from stress."

"I'll tell you, but promise you won't tell or scream about it."

"Fine, I promise I won't tell or scream from information about your quirk."

"My quirk allows me to transform into someone after drinking their blood, and it makes me like blood. It makes me physiologically dependent on blood, whatever that means."

"Okay, where's the "scary" part of the quirk, I wanna know now."

Toga was stumped. How was someone not scared about her Quirk using blood? The scary part is the fact that I like blood, how is that not scary?

"I've met people who could delete someone from this plane of reality, my babysitter who could make zombies or cut people and turn them into puppets. A quirk like yours that could make someone insane with deprivation of blood isn't that scary to me."

"Can you give that summary of my quirk to me again? I heard it but didn't understand."

"Oh, simply put if you don't drink enough blood every once and a while and you burry the instinct down you'll slowly go insane. That's what I mean by deprivation."

Toga: If you aren't so scared of powerful Quirks, yours must be strong too, right?

"Either like the Doctor said I'm truly Quirkless or my Quirk is a late blooming one. An inhumanly late Quirk, invisible to Quirk tests currently."

Toga: I know I'm not one to be following my advice, but shouldn't you be inside if you don't have a Quirk?

(More serious)Joseph: This isn't a subject that should be heard by people, so let's walk while we talk.

'This must be a really big secret, but...'

"Your next thought is, 'is it something like he's a highly trained villain?'"

'...is it something like he's a highly trained villain? He's pretty smart for someone our age, we're still kids! "Wait a minute!"

"It's not that, but rather I've been heavily damaged by a pretty powerful villain. He cut off my head, and while I was able to be healed in the process I was turned into a real Vampire. Currently, my gramps is searching for what might be my only way back into the sunlight without becoming the Ultimate Lifeform. Without a weakness, albeit a very specific and hard-to-get weakness, I will develop a God Complex because, at that point, I would have become a God. I don't want that, as I still have some human emotions like the hate of being lonely."

"Are you sure at the point where you can go in the sun you'll have any weakness?"

"While I do trust to tell you I am a Vampire, I can't say I trust you yet to tell you about the power I have, which may be my only weakness. 'I can't truly allow her to know of Stands yet, but I can hint at them so she gets some understanding.' "I have to go now, as my hunger for blood is rising again. You should go home too. If you wish to visit during the day, here's my address. I assume you'll have more questions. Once you get there ask to go to the Library in the house. If your parents ask about me, tell them you got a new friend on your walk at night who's allergic to sunlight. If they don't believe you, tell them there have been people in history before Quirks allergic to the water of all things. See you later."

"Sure, I have lots of questions I still have to ask. Bye!"

[Time Skip to a meal mugging, someone]

Joseph / Third Person POV:

Joseph's next meal yelled at a woman, "Put the money in the bag or else-"

The mugger was cut off as Joseph's Space Ripper Stingy Eyes cut through the front of his throat.

Joseph, in just some rags to hide his identity, said, "He should be down now, so you should leave before more come."

"Yes, Si- Are you a child?"

"Yes, I Am! Now you should leave while I deal with this mugger. His fainted out of fear of the Space Ripper Stingy Eyes cutting his throat."

The woman then runs wondering why a child was working as a vigilante, especially one who looked like a toddler. She simply hoped he wouldn't get too injured.

[In America]

Meanwhile, Joseph Joestar was getting a left arm sucked into his arm, popping off his prosthetic arm.

"OH NO! My hand fell off! Wait a moment..."

Mr. Joestar then flexed his left arm, seeing the corpse moving where his hand would be, and moving how he mentally 'asked' it to move.

"This feels nice, and because it can move maybe Bran-Joseph will be able to partially move in the sun. Maybe he could hide in the arm instead of a body bag."

[Time Skip 1-2 hours]

"This looks like a Skull."

The Saint's Skull then warped into Mr. Joestar's head.

"It's so freaky having a skull move into my head. If he can't put his body in the corpse, he could at least keep his brain safe regardless of whether or not."

Mr. Joestar then went to the airport to take the parts to Joseph.

[Time Skip to Joseph's chat]

"I'm not too surprised you came Toga," said Joseph without turning to face her.

"I'm here to know more about your Vampiric powers and the 'weakness' you mentioned."