- Chapter 23: Completed 🔞⚠️ -

Not Checked, Not Edited

- Penelope's Pov -

- Penelope's Pov -

Me and Emmett spent our time watching movies, having a heart to heart talk, snuggled in the back yard in the sun and we swam on the near by lake till sun down. It was amazing to have all that time alone with Emmett somehow i feel more closer to him then i have ever been before and i don't want that to change. After the sun went down Emmett left to go hunt a bear or two not before walking me back to the house and giving me a very passionate kiss. Now here i am in the kitchen eating my grilled beef and salad while wearing my comfortable nightwear while he is still hunting (Outfit above). I know that when Emmett get's back he is in for a surprise because he has never seen me wear my comfortable night wear before so i really hope he likes it.

Once i have finished eating i wash all the dirty dishes while swaying my hips side to side only to jump when i suddenly feel arms wrap around my waist and i feel tingles where skin meets skin so i know it's Emmett who is holding me and now kissing my neck which makes me moan and lean back into him. That's when his hands start to venture around my body and damn is hands feel so good on me but i know i have to stop this to tell him something before we go any further because he needs to know.

"Emmett before we do anything there is something you need to know" I said nervously which made him instantly stop

"You can tell me anything baby, i am all ears" He said turning my around so we are face to face

"I'm never actually-. i'm a virgin Emmett because i have been waiting for you, my soulmate all my life" I said still very nervous

"So your telling me no-one has touched this god damn sexy body of yours" He asked raising his eyebrow as he wraps his arm's around my waist

"Not even one single person" I said fiddling the buttons on his shirt

"God i want to bend you over this kitchen counter and fuck you so hard that you won't be able to walk tomorrow" He said bluntly his voice very husky