Prologue

"It's a deal then."

Alastor placed his long slender fingers in front of me for a shake. I swallowed hard and reached out placing my hand in his own. A shock of heat pulsated throughout my body and a green hue entrapped us both in a vibrant like smoke. My knees gave out and I dropped to the floor. Alastor stood over me a sick grin painted on his face.

Whatever it was he took from me it made me feel empty and cold. I knew I made a grave mistake but it was to late to change my mind. He snatched his hand from mine quickly and the green smoke dissipated with him. I stumbled back up on my feet with shaky legs.

"Now what?" I asked simply.

"Now I own you." Alastor cackled before raking his fingers through his hair sighing happily. "With the deal in place you may call upon me whenever you need but don't expect me to always choose to be here at the snap of your fingers."

I scoffed. "But it's a deal. We agreed to the terms. Shouldn't it be a fair trade?" Alastor tilted his head in amusement.

"Of course we agreed darling! But, I am a busy man. If you would like some comfort while I am away may I offer you a solution?" He reached into his coat pocket and pulled out a gold wrapped piece of hard candy. He grabbed my hand and dropped it in my palm. I rolled my eyes.

"Really Alastor?"

He chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. "Anywho my dear, I must get going. You see, I have plenty of young souls to tor-I mean rehabilitate for the young demon belle. Until then enjoy your day. I'll be here if I need your assistance." With that Alastor walked out of the butcher shop humming; his microphone behind his back.

What in the actual fuck did I just do?

333 words

((I am seriously excited to be writing this! *squeals*))