Still

Jennifer's P.O.V

We arrived to the hotel after the night fell, but New York never slept. We didn't have much time to settle. A car already waited for us. We were taken to the NBC studios for The Tonight Show to promote my new movie. I had so much fun with Jimmy. It was a short trip. We were back in California soon enough to attend a Merry Me premiere in Los Angeles.

After the Super Bowl we improvised a weekend trip to Montana. We couldn't celebrate Valentine's Day but we had the weekend for us.

I stepped out of the shower dripping. I donned a bathrobe and walked back in our bedroom to check my phone before blow-drying my hair. I stopped in front of the floor-to-ceiling mirror a few feet from the bed where Ben was lying as he read a book.

"What is it?" He asked lowering the book so I could see his face in the mirror.

"I'm just not used to so much normality. No makeup, no hair extensions... just me." I said amused.

"When you have nothing on..." He said crawling out of bed in my direction. "You're perfect." He stood behind me.

I looked over and noticed the way his eyes traveled up and down my body. The closeness allowed me to touch his thighs with my fingertips.

"I gotta dry my hair." I said with a tender smile as he placed a string of soft kisses down my neck.

"That can wait." He said in a low voice and all my skin covered in goosebumps.

He trailed his fingers over my collarbone and down to my chest through the slightly open bathrobe, moved my wet hair to the side and pushed his body against mine making me swallow hard. His hand traveled to the bottom edge of my bathrobe, sneaking under the fabric, my eyes staring. My breathing became irregular quickly. Suddenly I felt so turned on. I tilted my head back to find balance on his body. His other hand held me in place surrounding me. The touch of his cold fingers on my skin made me jump slightly. He looked amused. Watching him touch me in the mirror was one of the hottest things I had experienced. And he was the hottest man.

"Ben..." I moaned his name.

His fingers moved slowly inside of me. The blood raced through my veins faster than usual, making my body heat up and my face turn red. My stomach tightened at his continuous movement as I struggled to keep my eyes open not to miss the wild image.

Montana was wild. Every time we stayed in that house we became mindless bodies moved by the most basic of instincts. We were alone, far from the crazy attention, interruptions, visits. Far from the crowded cities, paparazzi and cameras. We knew Montana would always be a success so, why changing that? We still had that lustful touch and being away for a while allowed us to explore it.

My eyes met his in the mirror as he watched me come undone.

We made sure to enjoy our time together because after that weekend of passion I had to leave for Spain. Second round. Covid was no longer a problem to shoot in Gran Canaria. I spent the first two weeks alone before Ben could come to stay for a few days. We had our space there. We could stroll holding hands without being surprised by an excessive amount of cameras. It was pleasant.