Be Mine

Jennifer's P.O.V

I wasn't given much information about our plans for the week. I was only told the kind of clothes I had to pack. Apart from that, the only thing I knew was that we were traveling alone. It was a very long flight. I knew we were headed to Europe. We landed and I still didn't know where we were. It was pretty hot though, that's the only thing I could tell. After getting in a car, Ben pulled something out of his pocket, it was a blindfold.

"Turn around." He said smiling.

"Oh... okay" I said surprised.

I wasn't nervous as I trusted him. I was just feeling a little restless because I was curious. He held my hand all the time and talked to me so it wouldn't be weird. I felt the car stopping and a voice talking about the baggage.

"Wait a second." Ben said kissing my cheek.

He got out of the car and opened my door. Then he took one of my hands as he placed his free hand on the top of my head so I wouldn't get hurt.

"Watch your head." He said guiding me out of the car.

I walked completely blindly guided by his body, holding tight to his bicep. I found the situation amusing. We reached a railing and I placed my hands on it, waiting patiently to see what was in front of me.

"Here we go." He said removing the blindfold.

I couldn't see anything at first, the sudden sunlight was too blinding after being in the dark for a while. First I saw the blue, the blue sky and the calm sea. Then I saw the yacht. I turned around looking for confirmation and he nodded.

"The Valerie. It's mostly meant for us to sleep... or not." He joked. "This is the mediterranean vacation you've wanted for so long. Monaco, Saint-Tropez and Capri."

"I love it." I said on his lips. "Thank you."

"Only the best for you." He said before a sweet kiss.

"What are the plans for today?" I asked.

"Today we're just sailing. No stress, no rushes. Just sunbathing and ocean views." He said. "How does that sound?"

"Sounds perfect." I said holding his hand.

Once on board, getting in our swimsuits was in order.
I looked up through the sunglasses gap at the bluest sky. Ben was beside me, stretched out on the padded area. My hot man. Lying on my back, I listened to the waves crashing against the yacht as I relaxed under the late afternoon sun.

"Come for a swim." He said.

"Mmm?" I said dazed by the sun.

"Don't pretend." He said laughing.

No answer was given to him so he reached down and lifted me into his arms. I twisted trying to get him to let me go, in vain.

"Ben!" I yelled. "Put me down!"

"I will." He said in a mischievous tone.

"Don't you dare." I said holding to his neck with my arms.

He grinned and leaned down to kiss me. It was just a distraction. He knew I was gonna hold on tight to him so that's why he decided to just jump with me in his arms. We sank into the cool, clear water of the Mediterranean.

"Ahh! You're crazy!" I said splashing him.

He splashed me back. Then he dove beneath the sea, surfacing a few feet away from me. He just wanted me to follow.

We barely had time to enjoy the sunlight but we had a delicious dinner on the deck as the sun hid over the horizon.

He led me across the deck and downstairs into our cabin. It was a lovely room. Then he released my hand to pull his shirt off and tossed it onto a chair, his swimsuit was next. He had caught the sun and his skin glowed, but so did mine. He reached forward and ran his thumb along my lower lip as he bit his own.

"Be mine." He said in a soft voice.

"I'm yours." I replied tenderly.

My breathing was loud. I was panting already.

"Do you think we can use that blindfold you had before?" I asked.

"Do you wanna play?" He asked in a naughty tone.

I nodded and he walked to his jeans, where he had saved it, in the back pocket. Then he left it on the bed.

"Turn around." He said and I did.

I turned around and his hand stroked my back upward til his skillful fingers undid my bikini top, letting it fall to the floor. Moving farther up,  he removed my hair tie freeing my hair. He pulled my head to one side and kissed my neck making me gasp. His grins on my skin were driving me crazy. Touching had always been our love language and we knew how to take it to another level.
Moving fast, he grabbed me by the waist and sat me on the bed. I was on my back and he was staring down at me with that love glow in his eyes. Without taking his eyes off me, he trailed his fingertips up my thigh making me tingle everywhere.

"Sit up." He whispered in my ear sending shivers through me.

I blinked at him expectantly. He reached for the blindfold and planted a feather kiss on my lips before slipping  it over my eyes.

I couldn't see but I could hear my intense breathing blending with the sound of the waves crashing gently against the yacht.
He pulled my ankles apart to start kissing my inner thigh.

"How does it feel not seeing what my next move is going to be?" He whispered crawling up my body and kissing my bikini bottom before pulling the strings to make it fall away.

"It feels great." I answered breathless, completely immersed in the situation.

He kissed my bellybutton and traced the tip of his nose around making me sigh.

"Shh..." He soothed.

Now he was resting on me, skin to skin. I felt his smile on my neck, moving to my chin and reaching my lips. His skin smelled like the sea, salty and fresh, sense-absorbing.

When he decided to end the agonizing wait and slip inside of me, I removed the blindfold. I wanted to see him.

We couldn't get enough of each other and usually we lost track of time. But it didn't end up there. The night was long and ours to enjoy.

"It looks like it's past midnight." Ben said between kisses.

"Yeah..." I smiled very close to his lips.

"Happy birthday."