𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✴ . • . ° .✧───❅•

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐒 !

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✴ . • . ° .✧───❅•

[ CHAPTER FIVE ]

   1.5 ━━ 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐃 𝐁𝐄𝐄𝐍 a whole week since the day that the Princess Rhaena came to Dragonstone, and yet, there was no word, or sight of the ship of the Prince Aeron, still. Aegon had refused to talk to her of it, but, when she was on a walk around the island, she overheard Aegon speaking to Balerion about a ship that had washed ashore wih everyone on it either dead or greavily wounded. She had prayed to all the gods that she could, that it was not her brother's ship.

Aegon and her talked on some rare nights, late, in the hour of the owl, on the beaches, or even in the gardens of the castle. It was not a special thing, but it was also not a worthless deed. Rhaena was rumored to have started mendling with herbs and reading old, Valyrian books on the arts of sorcery and healing, and Visenya was said to have been seen in Rhaena's chambers, mendling with poisons and potions, teaching the younger girl.

"I am so tired of waiting."Aegon would whisper into the wind, as he hat alone, in the dark warmth of one of the mountains on Dragonstone."How are you not ? Is it that you wish not for this ? Tell me please, my love, before the remains of my soul diminishes in the cold absence of your dutiful voice." High Valyrian slithered from his lips as if it were a ballad of sad songs.

"I had not known that my betrothed is such a poet."Rhaena tucked the words in the air like a child to bed."I really do hope that they are not meant for a servant in the castle, but rather, his wife."She was not fond of speaking much of Valyrian, as she did not know it as much as Aegon and his sisters did but, she knew the basics and was fond of speaking little bit of the ancient language of her ancestors.

"To whom else, my dear wife?"Aegon had turned around, just to see her standing right behind him, looking down at him, like a Queen staring at a peasant from her throne of gold and silver.

"Rhaenys is your wife not me."Rhaena walked even closer his sitting body, as a smile made its was to his face."If you do not say things such as this to your wife, then, what shall I hope for, once we are wed, that you say to me ?"She kneeled down as he turned his back to her, returning to his previous possition.

"Rhaenys is trying to get our marriage annulled, just like mine and Visenya's will be soon, my own sisters do not like me enough to bed me, Rhae."Aegon felt soft hands sneakily hugging him from the behind as a certain weight was put on his muscled back."But, that matters little to me, as I will have you all to myself, and you, shall have me, as only your husband."