𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✿ . • . ° .✧───❅•

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄|𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐒 !

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✿ . • . ° .✧───❅•

[ CHAPTER FOUR ]

1.4 ━━ 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐄𝐃 deeply, just as she did every other morning, bored and lonely on the damned ship that would get her to her awaiting destiny, or something of a sort. She, like the rest of the ship's crew, had gotten horrifyingly early in the morning.

"And many a year, before the doom of the Valyria of Old, the Lady Daenys the Dreamer predicted a day filled with chaos."The Princess read in the language of the High Valyrian to herself, as she fliped the pages of the book that she had borrowed from the library of Valea. She borrowed it from them, just with no thoughts of ever returning it.

"Her husband, the King Aerion the Great, decided to take matters into his hands and sent a raven to his goof father, the Lord Aenar Targaryen, saying of his beloved's dream and warning the lord to heed his call and move his House to Dragonstone, a godforsaken island on the far North of the Valea, and the lord did heed his call, nd moved to the island, forsaken, no longer."As Rhaena picked up her nose from the pages of the book, she looked to her left, over thr sea, and saw a small island in the distance.

"Dragonstone."An unknown voice had startled Rhaena."My apologies, my Princess, it was not in my intension to startle you."The man made his apology as he motioned his hand to the seated cushions.

"Oh, of course, you may sit."Rhaena moved her legs down."But I was not aware of your presence here, my lord . . ."

"I am no lord, just a crew member of your father's."The boat man chuckled at her confusion."The name of mine is Agrös, it is known across the sea, in the East, but not quite as much here, in the West. That might be the reason for your confusion."

"Oh, forgive me for my . . . stupidity." Rhaena swalowed."I usually know every crew member on the ships I travel with."

"Well, I did just came from Pentos to captain the ship, as the previous Captian had fell over the deck in the storm."Agrös looked at his crew and them back to Rhaena."And between us, I am glad he did."

"It is a rather nice morning, do you not think so?"Rhaena changed the theme, but was confused, no one told her of that.

Agrös stifled a laught and stood up from the cushion."Yes, the rain is quite nice to the Sea."He bowed in front of Rhaena."With your permision, Princess, I would take my leave for the wheel."

"Oh, yes of course, Captain."Rhaena nodded her head."I assume I will see you at the dock of Dragonstone in the afternoon?"

"I hope so, dear Princess."Agrös smiled yet again and left Rhaena to tend to her book. Rhaena felt like she was going to puke her eatings out when she felt the ship came into short waters. Sure, she loved to travel and pay a visit to new places. However, Dragonstone was not new, infact, she visited it with her brother or sister once a month to trade arrows from Aüllea for Dragonglass. And traveling, as a Princess, across the Narrow Sea and Summer Sea will soon be but a dream to Rhaena.