𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✼ . • . ° .✧───❅•

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐒 !

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✼ . • . ° .✧───❅•

[ CHAPTER THREE ]

  1.3 ━━ 𝐑𝐇𝐀𝐄𝐍𝐀 𝐀𝐍𝐃 Aeron had been woken up in the hour of the sun's rising, to birds cheerfully and free of all the duties in the world. The Princess lightly pulled at the sheets, as Aeron lazily got up from the bed. It was Alyssa who had the courage to wake the two siblings, while Shiena had been sleeping like a bear in the coldness of the Winter.

"Rhaena, Shiena, get yourselves up!" Alyssa spoke to the two girls as she pulled the covers off of Rhaena and Alyssa's bodies, letting the cold wind bite into their pale, pearl-like skin.

Rhaena groaned as the warmth of the sheets quickly left her ever-cooling body, just as Shiena rolled over into the side of the bed that still had the sheets on, needing the warmth and the comfort of the cloths.

"Aly, do you not see how early it is?The sun itself has not fully risen." Rhaena pushed herself back into the light blue covers.

"Which is precisely as we want it, Rhae. We do not wish for your ship to sink under the waves, the Narrow Sea is the calmest, early in the morning."

"My ship? I am afraid I was not informed of a ship setting sail with me on it."Rhaena pulled the sheets away from Shiera, and placed them on the top of her head, so now only her head was visible to Alyssa."Where has Aeron gone, anyways?"

"You were not informed of it, for the council was called in the hour of the bat."Alyssa gently picked up a glass of water from the night table and let the water hit Rhaena straight in the face."You are to set sail to the Isle of Dragonstone, where Aegon will await your arival."Alyssa pushed the curtain open, and bathed Shiena in a glass of water, also."As for Aeron, he went to take a bath before we break our fast."

With her eyes still closed, Rhaena jolted awake as soon as the first few drops of water hit her face."Atleast he is going to be relaxed over the eating."

"If any one of you asks me, this should of have happened ages ago." Aeron told his youngest sister over the wooden wall that hid his nakedness from his three sisters.

Alyssa turned to give him the cloths a maid has previously given to her."Of course you do, brother. You would think that a person would be unhappy with a marriage deal to a stranger, but you seem to be rather delighted about it."Rhaena laughted at the duo that Shiena and Aeron made, they would make jokes, day and night long about anything, and still not grow bored of it. Alyssa looked to be confused, but laughted because Rhaena laughted, she never liked to be different than Rhaena or Shiena.