𝒐𝒏𝒆

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✴ . • . ° .✧───❅•

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 | 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐒 !

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✴ . • . ° .✧───❅•

[ CHAPTER ONE ]

1.1 ━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 of the castle was calming for Rhaena. But, as all things must come to an and, and so, she rode throught the forest at the speed of a wave, waiting to scash against a ship, and urged her horse towards the directions of the great palace of the Valean Lands. When she came to a halt, her eyes widened, and her feet shook, even though she had been on a horse the whole of a time.

A roar, and the terrible, menacing, black scales of Balerion the Black Dread, that was all it took, to have the Princess Rhaena's fears come forward and erupt with emotion. She had seen many a dragon in her life yes, but none was as horrifying as the mount of her beloved cousin, Lord Aegon of the House Targaryen.

Balerion was more frightening than any living thing that Rhaena had ever seen, which was understandable, as he was also the last living creature to have seen the glory of Valyria before it's Doom. And he was certainly more frightening than her lady mother on her pregnancy days, which had just happened to be every ten or eleven moons.

A grief was near in the court, whenever the Queen Lyssane of the House Velaryon was with a child. She kept on loosing her children in the womb, or sometimes, they were born as stillborns. Only two out of eleven pregnancies, a girl and a boy, had survived the childbirth, and even then, they were born sickly and defformed, as they had died in the first few moons of their lives.

But now, it was all over, as the Queen had long been dead. For over a year.
"Princess!"One of her ladies in waiting, the Lady Janea of Sycros, came rushing towards her, a look of worry on her face."The dragons, they have demanded a meeting with the King, they are here, my Princess."

Rhaena raised an eyebrow, looking happy with the fact that her cousins have came to see her and her father, well, she hoped they did."It must have slipped past my notice."She said, her voice laced with the posionous trace of sarcasm, eyes clinging on the ones of Balerion."What must be so important, that it could not await one moon, their weaponry is not yet ready."

"With all due respect, my beloved Princess, but you are wrong to think that they are here for weapons."The Lady Janea took a deep, neccesary breath."They are here to conquer, it is a reason of war they come here."She urged Rhaena to get off the horse, and walk into the castle, into the direction of the throne room.

"What do they wish to conquer, that is so big, they need our help?"It was not a secret that Aegon was an ambitious man, and it was not that Rhaena did not know of his wish of uniting the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros, as she, Rhaenys, Aegon, and Visenya had always been so close, as their mothers were sisters by blood.