𝒕𝒘𝒐

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✼ . • . ° .✧───❅•

𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄 |𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐘𝐒 !

•❅───✧. ° . • . ✼ . • . ° .✧───❅•

[ CHAPTER TWO ]

1. 2 ━━ 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒𝐒 Rhaena had always knew that her father always loved to make decitions that he poorly re-thinked, sometimes, he would not even re-think it, but this, she had not expected this to happen. Her ever loving swine of a father, made a deal with the future King of the Seven Kingdoms of Westeros. Usually, this was not her problem, as it was not a bother to her, but this was her problem. And she had to find a way to fucking solve it, with help or not.

The King Aeros might of have been her sire, but he was never much of a father, and the only reason that she had not been wed was because she reminded him so much of the late Queen, her mother and his wife. But, as of right now, even that did not pay a matter, for the King loved power, more than he loved his blood.

 "You can not possibly be serious, Aeron!"The Princess yelled at her twin brother, anger boiling inside her like a seethed sword in a war.

"I thought I heard yelling."Their younger sister, the Princess Alyssa Valaenor entered the grand chamber.
"And my curiousity could not help but arise as high as the sea in a storm."

"Alyssa, not now."Aeron dismissed her presence, although, Alyssa did the completely different thing when she entered the bedchambers that belonged to her brother.

"What happened?"Alyssa and her curiousity were a single person, and she was despised by her father for it.
The only one of his children that he liked was his only son, and his Heir.

"Father happened, what could have happened to anger me so much, Alyssa?!"The younger sister flinched away as Rhaena snapped at her."Aly, forgive me, I am just so frustrated."

"About what?"Alyssa smiled at her older sister, a look in her dark eyes.

"She is to be wed to our cousin, Aegon."Aeron whispered in a sad tone as he gently wiped the tears that had fallen down Rhaena's eyes."And I am to wed Visenya, his sister."

Alyssa widened her eyes, and a sickening amount of despair and grief overtook her body as she hurried towards Rhaena, clutching on her dress and hugging her legs and arms around the elder sister. The poor child she was, Rhaena will leave, and her place will be taken by Visenya, the Warrior Lady. The ten summers old Princess could not help but weep a sea of tears for her beloved sister.