New School

"Ah, [Name], do you think we'll ever make it to this school... this school is practically hidden in my view..."

"Yes,Hikari. The school is literally in front of us."

[Name] flicked Hikari's head, making Hikari's ears go back.

"Ow... your so mean sometimes.."

"At least im not as rude as papa."

"You do have a point... I'm still mad at you though!"

Hikari's pupils were slits, staring at her sister for a second.

"Stop it Hikari, we're here already."

"Oh! Yes yes yes! Ohhh maybe I'll get a nice boyfriend, and we can cuddle and watch movies and stay up late fu-"

"HIKARI I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD STOP BEING SO HORNY ALL THE TIME!!"

[Name] hit Hikari's head and kept on scolding her multiple times until they reached the office. The lady stared at the two until she decided to finally speak up.

"Uh- hello, are you two Hikari and... [Name] ?"

"Huh, oh yes we are!" [Name] responded to the lady with a smile.

"Alright, heres your uniforms, your dorm will be in the Feline section, room 038! We also encourage you to join our many clubs we have stored for students!" The lady smiled and waved the two off.

___________________________
Dorms.
___________________________

"Phew, now that we have all our stuff set in, we can go have our tour! The guide should be here soon." Just as [Name] spoke, a knock was found at the door. Hikari raced over and opened the door. Being completely covered by a big shadow.

"Are you the guide? Or some weirdo who came over to freak us out?"

The male laughed and responded after a bit of silence.

"I'm Bill, and yes, I'm your tour guide!"
The big tiger said, kneeling down just to reach Hikari's height.

"Hmm... hmmmmmmmm..... hm... mhm.. yea... uhmm... mmm... mhmmm!" Hikari thought to herself, mumbling out incoherent words.

"Yep okay, you seem cool. [NAME] THE TOUR GUIDE IS HERE!!"

___________________________

"And that sums up the tour! In fact, we have lunch in a few minutes."

"How are we even going to find our way around this school... its so... so big.." [Name] questioned with a dead panned look on her face.

"Haha well, im sure anyone will be willing to help, you are pretty popular around this school." Bill tried to assure the twins.

"What!? Why are we popular?!" Hikari was quick to answer, already having second thoughts of joining this school.

"Hikari, please calm down.. its just we dont get many cats around here, and twins like you two are pretty scarce around the school." Bill tried to calm the frantic cat down.

"Breath in... breath out... yep okay, fine fine fine. How about we check out the clubs. Hopefully they have a dance club." Hikari was calming down at the second.

"Oh! Hopefully drama club too! I heard the one over here is super popular and special!" [Name] said excitedly.

"Oh, you like drama?" Bill asked [Name]

"Of course! Being on stage.. having the spotlight on you.. its just so amazing!" [Name] described drama as well as her brain could function.

"Ahem- well, ill be off to find the dance club, how about you two find the drama club? I bet i could manage my way over to dance club!" Hikari butted in the conversation.

___________________________
Hikari.

The wind pushed pass Hikari's fur, as she tried to find her way over to the dance club. Finally spotting it off in the distance, she picked up her pace.

"Wheuh... ha... ha... why is it so... far... away..." Hikari wheezed out. She felt a pat on her back and jumped up, her fur standing up fully.

"Woah- chill out!" The female said to Hikari, the girl was a red fox and had a brown book bag.

"Oh.. sorry. But do you know where the dance club is?" Hikari asked the red fox with a questioning look.

"Oh yep! Im actually in it! Were you thinking about joining! Please join! We need members!!!" The red fox started rambling on and on about the club.

"Yes- I'm joining it, but whats your name..?" Hikari was slightly overwhelmed by the fox.

"Oh! Im Layla, how about you?" Layla answered with a huge smile.

"Hikari, can we go now?" Hikari was getting tired by Layla's energy.

"Mhm! Sure!" Layla started walking off, wanting Hikari to follow her to the dance club room.

___________________________
[Name].

"And this is the drama club! I bet Louis would love to have a new member in the club." Bill let [Name] through the doors, leading into a large room with all different animals practicing their roles and parts.

"Its very nice in here! Clean, the members are also keeping their work serious, I really hope they let me in." [Name] stared in admiration. The beasts were all working together and keeping good pace with eachother.

"Your finally here Bill. And who might this be?"

A serious voice spoke out, the two turned to the sound, seeing the club leader.

"Ah! Louis! Im so sorry I couldn't come earlier, I had to tour some new students around.."

------------------------E---------------------

I dont know why i made this but take it i guess. Probably gonna flop tho. Im most likely not going to update it because yeahhh.. anyways this is the end please stop reading if i actually make more chapters 💀