∙ ୨2୧ affinity day : 06 !¡

Start from the beginning

tartagalicious
shit u noticed

scaramoucheee
bitch im the one who
changed it

tartagalicious
yeah u buzzkill 🥱

n e ways y/n?? rlly?

scaramoucheee
wdym

tartagalicious
those are ur clothes
bbg😜😘😘🥰

scaramoucheee
what the fuck is wrong
with you

and what abt it?

tartagalicious
🤭 nothin

scaramoucheee
ur thinking way too far
into it, but ok

tartagalicious
ok buddy

Scaramouche rolled his eyes. Yeah, of course of all people, Tartagalia would be the one to notice.

group message: what the fuck
(tartagalicious, scaramoucheee, rosa.lohefalter, u/n)

rosa.lohefalter
Childe not responding like
he got better people to talk
to? 🤨🤔

u/n
childe?

rosa.lohefalter
His 3rd personality

tartagalicious
i DONT HAVE MULTIPLE
PERSONALITIES!!

u/n
kinda actin like it, ajax

scaramoucheee
she has a point, tartaglia

rosa.lohefalter
I have to agree, Childe

tartagalicious
you guys make me sad

scaramoucheee
cry then

Scaramouche put his phone away when everyone got up and went in every different direction possible. Shit. He started to regret not paying attention, until Heizou guided their group towards the track. "It's a relay race?" Y/N said.

"I'm getting third grade nostalgia right now," Childe walked backwards a few paces until he accidentally ran into someone.

"Those are trauma flashbacks." Scaramouche shook his head.

It appeared as if they had organized everything so the groups were separated among the four different areas. There were so many people crowded around,' so much mindless chatter as everyone found where they were supposed to be. Tartaglia, Y/N, and Heizou spoke about... Archons, he couldn't focus long enough to understand. Too many things, all at once, everywhere. So much stuff. He didn't want to do this— he didn't think he could.

Scaramouche looked at his clothing, in his stiff Seirai Academy uniform. While it was supposed to be tailor fit to his body, it still didn't seem quite right. The same could be said for everything he wore, really. He vaguely noticed a teacher he didn't recognize grab everyone's attention and at some point, Tartaglia tugged on his arm and he realized he was the only one not seated.

And then, what felt like the same moment, everyone stood up and huddled in their groups. "How are we meant to be strategic? It's a race. Just go fast." Tartaglia looked at the race track, then back.