Tfa Blurr x Elite Guard Reader

Ok so in this one, you and Blurr are partners spying on Earth and you can shapeshift. Thats all you need to know.

[Y/N POV]

Your partner came speeding around a corner, closely followed by a much smaller, not to mention uglier, yellow car with a black stripe. Clearly Blurr didn't take your advice on not going over the speed limit, then again, he didn't the last 3 times. You followed them both as quickly and as unnoticeable as you could, we WERE supposed to be spying after all. 

"Pull over! NOW!"

Huh, must be one of those maintenance bots, Bumblebee maybe? You heard Bumblebee was yellow. The yellow car, or Bumblebee, decided to attempt to land a hit on your blue companion... and actually succeeded! Didn't see that one coming. Although it took a few tries before anything really happened, Bumblebee eventually made Blurr crash into a streetlight. Huh, maybe you underestimated him.

[Bumblebee POV]

Finally, that stupid decepticon finally stopped. 

"I just nailed that lousy decepi-car! How you holding up Bulkhead?... Bulkhead!". 

I turned and quickly noticed why Bulk wasn't answering, Mega-Glitch was carrying him off like a seagull with a bag of chips! I spun around to the blue racer, hoping to at least work out where Lord glitch was taking my buddy. "Alright Zippy!", I said as I took out my stingers, "Start talking!" Suddenly, the stupid racer transformed! I knew it was a con! 

"First of all, the names not 'Zippy'!", he said, waving his servo. "As a matter of fact, I don't believe I've ever met another bot named Zippy, so one can only assume that you came up with 'Zippy' in reference to my speed, which may be technically accurate, but lacks a certain creativity!".

 Uhm what. 

"More to the point! The names Blurr! I'm an Autobot intelligence agent sent to this planet by the Elite Guard to keep an eye on Optimus Prime and his crew as well as monitor the Decepticon activity, and YOU, my friend, have just blown a deca cycle of covert surveillance, designed to uncover Megatron's plot to conquer Cybertron! Everything was going to plan when I intercepted a communication between the Decepticon leader and an unknown double agent! They were in the midst of plotting the abduction of an unsuspecting Autobot, which now, from the status of the current ground situation, appears to have been successful! Got that so far?"

"Uhh, could you repeat the last part?"

"Which last part?"

"Oh, everything after the names not 'Zippy'."

I noticed a small human had walked up beside this 'Blurr' guy, but there was something off about him... 

"And this is my wonderful associate, Y/N!"

"But thats a hu-"

The strange human looked up at me with robotic E/C optics. Instantly the human thing started to change, transforming into a tall F/C and SF/C bot!

[Y/N POV]

"Ughh, finally out of that stupidly small organic body!"

You stretched your servos and cadulens, trying to loosen up a bit. You watched the small yellow bot, not believing that he wasn't aware of you sooner. But that didn't matter now, we have bigger things to worry about, like why Megatron abducted that Autobot!

"Uhhhh wow. How did you do that!?" 

"Your friend was just abducted and your worried about how I can shapeshift?"

"Yes, don't you think you should be a little bit more distressed?"

You and Blurr were both puzzled by Bumblebee's lack of panic, and slightly impressed. Anyway, Bumblebee decided to take you both back to the 'Autobot Base'... Which, from the information you and Blurr had gathered, was just an old, abandoned factory. Bumblebee told you to follow him and as you all transformed and sped off, you followed Bumblebee to his sorry excuse for a base. Both you and Blurr pretended to follow him though, it's definitely not like you had been there before. 

"Sentinel is not going to be happy when I tell him you blew our cover, Blurr."

"I uhhh... Well, I wasn't planning on telling him, but he will be wondering what happened I guess. But maybe we could just let him wonder???"

"Fine."

AND DONE. FIRST ONE-SHOT EVER. HA. Anyway, I might do a part 2 since there wasn't really any, ya know, romantic stuffs. Feel free to give some feedback if you want. Soooo ya, hope you enjoyed! .>.