CINCUENTA Y UNO

CHAPTER FIFTY- ONE

"Allison, They're here" narinig ko ang pagkatok ni Keiran sa Pintuan kaya napatingin ako kay Ace na mukhang nakuha naman niya at pinagbuksan sila ng pintuan. "We have something to talk about" wika ko sa kanila na agad naman nilang ipinagtaka nila.

"Theo's here and the enemies are about to come here right now" walang pakundangang wika ko sa kanila dahilan para mapatingin sila sa isat-isa, "Why is he here?" tanong ni Zywon saakin ng si Ace na ang sumagot doon.

"He needs medical assistance and here, we can protect him" sagot niya rito dahilan para tumawa si Zywon sa kanya, "The Queen's brother hasn't regained his consciousness, and now you're keeping a dangerous person and treating him right beside the Queens room, seriously?" he said full of sarcasm.

"Theo is my friend, Zywon" wika ko sa kanya dahilan para matawa siya saakin, "I am Looking forward to the Empires future, and I am thankful for your help in finding my sister, but what do you think will happen if you keep sticking your nose with this dangerous men?" wika niya saakin

"Zywon is right Allison, we can't have you put into harms way" pag singit ni Shaina saamin dahilan para magpakawala ako ng isang buntong hininga, I know what they want to tell me and I know that me getting killed in the process means getting innocent peoples lives be put in the harms way.

"Theo is my friend and I trust him, I know you're all wary because of the things he might do to us and to me, I know that, but there are reason for me to believe in him and give him a chance" wika ko sa kanila.

I don't know if what I said convinced them but without their help I cant make sure that the People here are safe, I was about to say something more when Ace stood in front of me.

 "I know that you don't trust me and Theo because of the things we do, I'm a Delice and I know what my family caused to the Empire. I know it's hard to believe people when they've already done something unforgivable" wika niya dahilan para mapatingin ako sa kanya habang nanlalaki ang mata.

I was just about to hold his sleeves ng bigla siyang yumuko sa harapan nila at marahang naki usap, "Please trust us, I Ace Zachariel Delice promised to protect the Empires Queen with my own life" wika niya at tumingin saakin.

"That's what I at least need to do, since it has always been my duty" wika niya at marahan akong nginitian, hindi  ko alam ang ibig niyang sabihin pero lubos akong hindi makapaniwala sa nasaksihan ng mga mata ko.

With or Without my memories from the past, The Ace that I know is someone who stands on his own capabilities like a King who has the power standing all mighty in front of his subordinates , and I never expected to see that King bow his head on someone who he does not even know as he asked him for their trust.

"you tried to kill her" wika ni Zywon dito pero hinawakan lang siya ni Shawn sa balikat, "We all know that but I trust the Queen's decision" pag kumbinsi niya sa mga ito, nagtinginan muna silang lahat bago tumungin sa akin at tumango.

"Thank you" Pasasalamat ko sa kanila, nagulat nalang ako ng may kamay na humawaak sa kamay ko at marahan iyong pinisil, dahilan para mapatingin ako kay Ace na nakatingin saakin at binigyan ako ng isang bahagyang ngiti.

"What do we need to do my Queen? we're your subordinates and we're here to follow you and your orders" wika ni Zaireem saakin, "As for now we are lacking the man power because of the recent incidents, I want a report of how many man's we can deploy to protect the people in this building" wika ko sa kanila.

"The former crown holders are keeping their asses out of this business and some of us still need a request to release men, but the De lavre, Solerio and Dotchretzs doesnt need the approval of the former crowns" paliwanag saakin ni Zaireem.