"Guess who." They said and y/n instantly knew who it was.

"If it's not my boyfriend I'm going to scream." Y/n said and she heard Harry chuckle before he tilted her head back gently and kissed her quickly on the lips before jumping over the couch and sitting beside her. He set his school bag down beside him.

"What are you reading?" He asked, looking over at her book.

"Oh, just this story Hermione recommended to me." Y/n shrugged as she closed. "It's not very interesting I've just been procrastinating from doing homework." She said and gestured to her work on the table in front of them.

"We can do it together. It's Charms work. Isn't it?" Harry said and reached for his bag, collecting his stuff.

Y/n groaned, really not wanting to do school work at the moment but she did anyway.

Her and Harry worked separately for a few hours occasionally asking the other questions until it was around time for bed.

Y/n yawned and closed her text book. "Well I've had enough I might go up and hop into bed." She said to her boyfriend.

Harry nodded. "Okay, I'm going in a second too." He said. Y/n smiled and kissed him on the cheek before saying "Goodnight." And heading up towards her dorm.

Harry decided he was going to try and talk to Slughorn again before he went up to bed and made his way to the Potions master's office.

He knocked on the door and Slughorn opened the flap on the door quickly.

"Yes?" He said then noticed it was Harry. "Oh, it's you, Potter. I'm... I'm sorry I'm busy at the moment." Slughorn said and closed the flap leaving Harry in the hallway.

Harry sighed and decided to finally go to his dorm. He made his way back to Gryffindor tower and into his dorm.

In there he only found Ron sitting at the window looking dreamingly out of it. A goofy smile on his face and cradling an empty box of chocolates.

"It's beautiful isn't it? The moon." Ron said when he heard Harry enter, not looking at him.

"Divine." Harry said, confused then noticed the empty chocolate wrappers scattered around the room. "Had ourselves a little late night snack, did we?"

Ron turned to him. "It was on your bed, the box. I just thought I'd try one." He said and stood up.

"Or twenty." Harry chuckled.

"I can't stop thinking about her, Harry." Ron said suddenly.

Harry was a little surprised to hear Ron saying this about Lavender, or so he thought. "Honestly, I reckoned she was starting to annoy you."

"She could never annoy me." Ron said as he got closer to Harry and sat next to him on the bed. Harry backed away a little as Ron was a little to close for comfort.

"I think I love her." Ron said, with a goofy smile on his face still.

Harry raised his eyebrows questionably but Ron just nodded, still smiling.

"Well, brilliant." Harry said, confused and got up off the bed away from Ron.

"Do you think she knows I exist?" Ron asked still in his daze.

"I hope so. She's been snogging you for three months ." Harry said as he sat down on his own bed.

"Snogging?" Ron questioned now confused. "Who are you talking about?"

Harry furrowed his brows, more confused then ever. "Who are you talking about?" He asked as well.

"Romilda of course. Romilda Vane." Ron said as if it were obvious.