𝟺𝟸

Authors Note
I was just wondering what you guys thoughts are on this fanfic. Are you liking it? Cause honestly I think it's a mess.
This is why I haven't had much motivation to write it, so can you fous comment if you like this book and encourage me to finish it.
Give me motivation to finish! I'm nearly there!!

Also I apologise this chapter is very short and kinda boring I need to get back into writing this book and this is my start.

***

They had to stay in Grimmauld place for a few days. They were basically trapped as from looking out the window y/n could see Death Eaters waiting outside. They didn't know they were in there, they must have just suspected it.

The quartet didn't do much, except y/n did figure out what Dumbledore meant by "See through." With her hand glass. She was able to see through spells and enchantments with it.

It will be very helpful during this time.

They also discovered from Kreacher that Mundugus had stolen the real locket of Salazar Slytherin which was most definitely a horcrox. So Kreacher went off to find Dung, in Harry's orders. He had left a few days ago and they hadn't heard a thing.

Ron and Hermione kept to themselves a bit. They chatted silently most the time.

Harry became more and more agitated each day. He didn't speak to Ron and Hermione much, only y/n most the time.

Y/n was feeling sad. She just found out Dora was pregnant and she couldn't be there for her sister throughout her pregnancy. Y/n hoped this was all over before the baby comes in a few months.

She hopes she can be with Dora when she has the baby. She has to be.

With not much else to do, the quartet sat in the old dusty living room of number 12 Grimmauld place. Ron and Hermione sat at the piano, playing it and giggling with each other.

Y/n sat on the floor with Harry opposite her, fiddling with his snitch Dumbledore left him.

Y/n watched as Hermione played a piece on the piano and Ron watched her closely, admiringly.

Y/n turned her attention back to Harry, who was still invested in his snitch.

"I don't understand how it hasn't opened at your touch." Y/n wondered. "I'm sure Dumbledore would have hidden something in it."

Harry didn't get a chance to reply as a loud banging noise was heard from the kitchen. Y/n and Harry shared a look and got up to investigate the sound without exchanging a word.

Ron and Hermione followed them, confusedly "Whats going on?" Ron asked but he soon heard the banging.

"Get off." The voice of Mundungus Fletcher rang through the kitchen.

"Kreacher has returned with the thief Mundungus Fletcher, Master." Kreacher said.

Mundungus scrambled up and pulled out his wand, Y/n, however, was too quick for him.
"Expelliarmus!" She bellowed and Mundungus's wand soared into the air, and y/n caught it with ease.

Wild-eyed, Mundungus dived for the stairs, Ron rugby tackled him, and Mundungus hit the stone floor with a muffled crunch.

"What?" he bellowed, writhing in his attempts to free himself from Ron's grip. "Wha've I done? Setting a bleedin' 'ouse-elf on me, what are you playing at, wha've I done, lemme go, lemme go, or—"