𝟶𝟿

***

It was rather easy for y/n to wake up the following morning considering how excited she was for the World Cup.

"Morning." Ginny said with a loud yawn after Mrs Weasley had left the room.

"Good morning." y/n replied "You excited?"

"I'm pumped." Ginny replied making y/n laugh.

"Come on we need to get ready." Hermione said urgently as she took out her clothes.

"Yes, mum." y/n said sarcastically.

The three girls changed and fixed themselves up before heading down the stairs for a quick breakfast before they had to leave.

"Good morning!" Y/n said brightly to Mr and Mrs Weasley as well as Harry, Ron and Fred and George.

"Why do we have to be up so early?" Ginny said, rubbing her eyes and sitting down at the table.

"We've got a bit of a walk," said Mr. Weasley.

"Walk?" said Harry. "What, are we walking to the World Cup?"

"No, no, that's miles away," said Mr. Weasley, smiling.

"We only need to walk a short way. It's just that it's very difficult for a large number of wizards to congregate without attracting Muggle attention . We have to be very careful about how we travel at the best of times, and on a huge occasion like the Quidditch World Cup —" Mr Weasley said but was interrupted by Mrs Weasley.

"George!" She said sharply, and they all jumped.

"What?" said George, in an innocent tone.

"What is that in your pocket?" Mrs Weasley asked.

"Nothing!"

"Don't you lie to me!"

Mrs. Weasley pointed her wand at George's pocket and said "Accio!"

Several small, brightly colored objects zoomed out of George's pocket he made a grab for them but missed, and they sped right into Mrs. Weasley's outstretched hand.

"We told you to destroy them!" said Mrs. Weasley furiously "We told you to get rid of the lot! Empty your pockets, go on, both of you!"

It was an unpleasant scene; the twins had evidently been trying to smuggle as many toffees out of the house as possible, and it was only by using her Summoning Charm that Mrs. Weasley managed to find them all.

"Accio! Accio! Accio!" she shouted, and toffees zoomed from all sorts of unlikely places, including the lining of George's jacket and the turn-ups of Fred's jeans.

"We spent six months developing those!" Fred shouted at his mother as she threw the toffees away.

"Oh a fine way to spend six months!" she shrieked. "No wonder you didn't get more O.W.L.s!"

That's a little harsh, y/n thought.

Mrs. Weasley was still glowering as she kissed Mr. Weasley on the cheek, though not nearly as much as the twins, who had each hoisted their rucksacks onto their backs and walked out without a word to her.