Great

"Come to my office," I said

"Okay,"

"Does that mean I should come with you guys because she's gonna talk about what she found or are you two about to go fuck inside your office-"

"Really River," I sighed out while massaging my temple.

"I'm not into threesomes with my best friend and he's ex. It would be weird and I'd rather be the only man getting my dick wet-"

"River, just shut up and come with us," I said

"Damn daddy stop with the dominance," he said and I sighed.

Stupid asshole

I walked away and I heard Casey laughing. I shake my head as I pulled out my phone.

River and I have been best friends since elementary school.

Casey and I were together for a week.

Our relationship was built on sex and nothing more.

We both agreed to it, so it's okay to say it out loud.

I opened the door to my office and they both walked in. I moved to my desk and sat down in my chair.

"So there's a reason she was naked when you met her," she said.

She placed her bag down and pulled out her phone.

"These are the photos I took with my phone. You'll receive a file tomorrow once I get my guys to get everything in order for you," she said.

"I haven't gotten any details about the basement yet but I'm sure I'll be able to find some," she said and I nod.

(Images of the basement, guys please ignore the windows that shows that's it's not underground)