Kevin pulls away, his lips making their way to your jaw, placing wet kisses on the outline

you just knew you were wet, the way he was kissing you had your hormones all over the place.

you didn't want to go too far, grabbing his face to lightly pull his lips off your neck. leaving a reddish-purple mark behind.

he smiles, knowing he had you wrapped around his finger. and he was right, thinking about him for too long made you weak in the knees. thinking about the way he loved on you.

"you know you ain't want me to stop," he says, lightly laughing at your kiss-swollen lips and hickeys 

" you right" you simply agree, smiling at him

"so why'd you stop me, mama? come here and lemme fuck on you," Kevin says with his hands back underneath your shirt, attempting to unclip your bra. struggling 

you help him unclip your bra, he grabs your waist sitting you on top of him, beginning to toy with your body.

It's been two months since Kevin got locked up, you sent him a letter when he first was incarcerated. no reply, so you gave up thinking he didn't want anything to do with you for some reason.

you missed your best friend or who was once your best friend.

the past two months haven't been the same without him, considering you'd always be together.

Kevin and you had owned an apartment together before he got locked up, splitting the rent every month. And with him gone you had to pick up overtime to keep a roof over your head until you decided to move into a smaller place since it was only you now

and because every time you walked into Kay's room you always got emotional, you missed him so much and not being able to talk to him made that even worst. 

Two months and no interaction with the person you loved was heartbreaking, it didn't make you lose feelings though. If anything your feelings for Kevin grew stronger and stronger since he got locked up.

"Y/n, you needa get up out this bed and do something with ya life ma," Rella says, pulling the duvet off of you

you groan, annoyed by Rella already and she just got here.

"There's this party in Highbridge in a few hours, go shower," Rella says, grabbing your hand to walk you into the bathroom

you begin stripping out of your pj's before entering the shower.

After showering, Rella hands you the outfit she picked out for you. you throw it on, smiling at your shape

"YOU LOOK SO CUTEEE" Rella exclaims, placing a slap on your ass before starting on your hair.

After you're all dressed, you follow Rella to the car entering the passenger side and connecting your phone to the aux while she presses the ignition button before speeding off.

Entering the party, you're immediately greeted by familiar faces.

you decided to keep it calm and cute tonight, making your way to the bar to start a tab for you and Rella.

"Hi, can I start a tab please?" you ask the bartender who nods before asking you what you'd like to start off with.

You look over to Rella wondering what she wanted. "A bottle of Henny please," she says to the bartender.

Receiving your bottle, Rella pops open the Hennessey before walking over to you. You tilt your head back, letting her pour the alcohol into your mouth 

you swallow it all, loving the sensation; the burn of the Hennessey gliding down your throat.

"y/n get the fuck up and shake that fat ass on me," Rella says, laughing before grabbing your hand to pull you into the crowd of people vibing 

You started throwing it on Rella, as she held your hips. people all around hyping you up and recording

After the song ended you got up from Rella's grip, waiting for what they were going to play next. hearing "PSA" playing through the speakers, the crowd hyped up even more beginning to yell "FLOCKAS HOME"

Looking in the direction of the entrance you see; Dougie, Cblu, Setty, Yagi, And someone who you'd least expect.

 Kevin.