downfall of loki pt1

Start from the beginning

Issei then gets surrounded in the flames as he thinks of the calm and hope of his past.

" thank you if it wasn't for you i would be lost but instead i have a family. He thinks back to asia.
"Thank you becuase of you i can accept myself as the daughter of a fallen angel and s rencarneted devil Thank you issei. He thinks back to akeno and her relationship being healed.
" i would like to be your bishop one day, sure thing ravel.. These cakes are so good. Of course i made them it wasnt like i was up this morning or anything. Issei thinks back to training riser and helping ravel not worry about him.
.

(Picture this just think it's issei with a black red and emrald aura with sliver and crack's breaking the ground around him)

" i will always have your back issei. Kiba says as he remebers the day after they beat freed"
" will you take me with you and asia when you leave? Of course xenovia"

Issei's arms then start to change into black and crimson scales as his shoulders go pitch black and start forming spiked horns on each shoulder with gold and red crack like linimg as the rest of it is black like his yuma gear.
"Issei we were childhood friends and we've knoa each other since we were kids good to see you again ahmen. Issei thinks back to irina"

Then his elbows glow gold as spike and curved claw like horns form on his elbows pure gold with a blue shine to it mocking albion and vali, then the rest of his arms have crimson red with some black scales in his palms and sharp black nails but besides that up to his elbows and to to his hands they crimson like draig and rias and the fire in his soul as then emerald veins amd scale lining form from hands to shoulders showing his enerald light as the red dragon emperor.

"Not bad kid see ya next time. Issei thinks back to his first view times meeting azazel playing games."
"Plz save rias little brother. He remebers sirzechs and Grayfia and their smiles with milacus.
"Take care son" issei remebers his parents of gremory and hyoudou making him smile.
"Hang in there big brother. He recalled gasper and hsi growth"
"Thanks num nuts. Thank you sensei. See ya draig. He remebers everyone call to him and draig as his legs and chest form black and red scales from head to toe with crimson and emerald crack lining showing the volcano power he is as a gold core of fire soul is chest but instead of a scar of where he was stabbed or hurt its a glow of his hope amd new world.

As the fire dies down kai was the first to see what issei became and the power woke up akeno who was healed by asia.

As thr dust settle everyone else was able to see the issei they remember and the new one as if they merged and became one and the dragon form proves it.