XI

Bakugou, Kiri, and Denki headed to Todoroki's room. They knocked on the door and Todoroki opened it.

"What do you need?" Todoroki asked

"We want to help you" Denki said with a smile

"I don't need help" Todoroki said

"Why are you and Sero not talking then?" Kiri asked

"I don't know" Todoroki lied

"Lies" Bakugou rolled his eyes

"I have nothing to tell him" Todoroki said

"Well, how about you tell him that you'll try to be more open?" Denki suggested

Todoroki didn't say anything. He knew he had to do something but he had a hard time opening up.

"Fine I'll try talking to him" Todoroki said

"Great!" Kiri and Denki smiled

Bakuogu, Kiri, and Denki left to tell Sero to go to Todoroki's room. After a few minutes, Sero showed up and knocked on the door. Todoroki opened up and let him in.

"Hey, so um I just want to say I'm sorry" Todoroki started, "I should be more open with you it's just kinda hard"

Sero hugged Todoroki. "It's fine, I just want you to know that I'm here for you and I'll try not to push you into telling me something until you're ready" Sero said

~Timeskip to Christmas~ (I'm sorry for so many timeskips)

Sero and Todoroki were going on a date. Todoroki didn't know why Sero had to wait until Christmas to ask him on a date but he didn't want to ruin the moment. They went to a restaurant that had opened up a few days ago. After the restaurant, they went on a walk to a beautiful lake and when it was nighttime they went to a theme park. Sero won some prizes for Todoroki, like a little boba and a peppermint plushie.

After that, they went back to the dorm facility. They went in secretly because they weren't supposed to be out for too late. They went to Todoroki's room and put the prizes on the floor and went to shower. After they showered they lay down on the bed cuddling.

"Did you have fun today?" Sero asked

"A lot of fun, I loved today. And having you here was the best part" Todoroki said

Sero looked at Todoroki and leaned in to kiss him. Which he did and Todoroki returned the kiss. Todoroki thought it was a great kiss and it was very sweet. When they pulled away Todoroki laid his head on Sero's chest.

"I love you, Hanta" Todoroki said closing his eyes. Sero was surprised it was the first time in a while that he said I love you.

Sero kissed Todoroki's forehead. "I love you too, Sho"

~Another Timeskip~ (They're adults now) (Todoroki is 25 and Sero 26) (It's not accurate so I'm sorry!!)

Sero and Todoroki got married and adopted an 8 year old boy when they were 22. Kiri, Bakugou, and Denki adopted a girl and are living together. (They aren't married yet) After a while of trying to collect evidence, they sent Endeavor to jail for what he had done to Todoroki. Todoroki was living a great life, he was still a hero, and had a beautiful kid and a great husband.

Until...

On the news, they announced that Endeavor had escaped. He was now a fugitive. The Hero Agency knew what Endeavor did to Todoroki so they sent him and Sero home so they would be save. They went to pick their kid up from school and went straight home. Endeavor's escape was all over the news and thanks to the Agency they had a house that was protected from certain quirks, one of those being fire.