It was afternoon, Sero and Todoroki had switched to Sero's room a while back to read some manga. After a while, they decided to go to the common room to get something to eat. When they got there Todoroki went into the kitchen to see Deku, Todoroki turned around to leave but Deku grabbed his arm.

"Can we talk?" Deku asked

"No, I don't want to talk Midoriya," Todoroki said, "I need some time because what you did is not ok, you broke my trust. You knew how much I wanted this to work, I told you what I felt about you and how I felt about Sero. You knew that I would never reciprocate my feelings for you, I even told you that I never felt that way towards you because I once had a crush on..." Todoroki stopped, he was not going to trust Midoriya again so he kept quiet about having a crush on someone before Sero.

"Todoroki-kun I know I shouldn't have done that but I was jealous and that blinded my decision about what I was doing, I know it is not an excuse but please-" Todoroki interrupted Deku

"If you are going to ask me for forgiveness I'm sorry to tell you that I cannot do that right now. Now if you excuse me I have to go"

Todoroki left the kitchen, he had lost his appetite and walked towards Sero and the others.

"I'll be in my room, I kind of lost my appetite" Todoroki said kissing Sero's forehead and walking towards the stairs

Sero looked towards the kitchen and saw Deku leaving the kitchen and going upstairs, he then realized why Todoroki suddenly lost his appetite. Sero stayed in the common room because he figured that Todoroki needed some alone time.

"So.." Sero started, "You guys are..?" He looked at Bakugou, Denki, and Kiri. Denki looked away, Bakugou was confused at first by what Sero meant but then caught on, and Kiri also looked away with a face as red as his hair. "So you guys aren't yet..?" Sero asked

Mina sat down next to Sero and looked at the three guys sitting in front of them. "What's going on?" she asked

"Oh, I asked if they were a thing. Denki and Kiri looked away and Bakugou was confused but caught on after a bit" Sero said

"Shut up Soy Sauce Face!" Bakugou yelled

"I'm gonna get something to drink" Denki said

"I need to get some fresh air" Kiri said

"Yeah yeah go ahead loverboy!" Mina yelled at Denki, "You guys have been working on your relationship for a while." Mina turned to Bakugou, "You are not very good at expressing your feelings so the other two help him with that right?" Bakugou nodded, "Denki has a hard time controlling all of his emotions and he doesn't tend to be aggressive but sometimes his emotions get the best of him" Bakugou nodded again "And Kiri has a hard time talking about things, and while he's open about some stuff others take more time."

"Yeah" Bakugou said, his eyes turned to the kitchen and he looked at Denki.

"You must really like him" Mina said

"Yeah so?!" Bakugou replied

"I've just never seen you smile like that" Mina responded

"Smiling?! you must be dreaming. Tch" Bakugou rolled his eyes

Mina and Sero looked at each other and then back at Bakugou.

"Yeah Yeah" Mina said teasingly

"I'm back!" Denki yelled as he sat down, "What are you guys talking about?"

"About Ba-"

"Nothing!" Bakugou yelled interrupting Mina. He gave her a side eye to not say anything and then he looked away.