IX

Sero's Point of View

I was walking towards Shoto's dorm. Once I reached it I stood in front of the door hesitant about whether I should knock or not. I end up knocking on the door a couple of times. I heard Shoto groan and then heard footsteps approaching the door. The door swung open revealing a tired Shot with messy bed hair. His eyes went wide once he saw it was me standing in front of him.

"What do you need?" He asked

I felt cold all of a sudden, I haven't heard him talk to me like that, ever. I swallow hard, "I wanna talk..." I manage to say

"About?" He didn't look at me

I felt hurt but I understood why he was doing it. "About the whole Bakugou situation" I say

"I already told you everything Sero, I don't know what else you need to know"

I was fighting back tears. It hurt hearing him call me like that, I knew it was my fault and wanted to fix it. "I know, and I didn't believe you, but I've thought it through and I know you aren't lying.." I say my voice breaking.

He takes a deep breath and then exhales. "Come in" he said moving to the side so I could go in.

Once I stepped inside he closed the door and sat on his bed. He motioned his hand for me to sit next to him so I did. We were just sitting there in silence, awkward silence until I spoke.

"I'm sorry," I started, "I know I should have trusted you because I have no reason not to. I'll understand if you want to take a break from our relationship..." I didn't bring my head up to make eye contact. If I did I would start crying.

"I don't want to take a break nor do I want to break up with you. I want you to trust me. Nothing is going on between Bakugou and me. I didn't want to tell you about my Insomnia because I thought it would worry you. Bakugou was willing to help because not only was I disturbing his sleep but he was also worried I was going to hurt myself. Which ended up happening so I had to stay with Recovery Girl. If it wasn't for him I would be struggling to control my Insomnia, he's been a huge help, he helps me stop making the figures and actually fall asleep" He paused and took both my hands which made me look up at him in surprise.

"What are you-" He cut me off

"I don't want you to worry about that, ok. I'm not going anywhere away from you. I love you a lot. He's just helping me like I've been telling you for the last few days."

I felt a tear go down my cheek. No words were leaving my mouth just small sobs. If I tried to speak he wouldn't understand anyways.

"Hey it's ok" He whispered as he pulled me close to his chest. "Everything is gonna be fine" He planted small kisses on my head.

I was hearing his heartbeat. It was such a calming sound. It made me calm down rather quickly. His touch and warmth were so comforting too.

"I'm sorry I doubted you, I promise I won't do it again" I managed to say once I was calm enough.

After an hour of just cuddling with each other, there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" Shoto asked

"Bakugou" the voice behind the door said

"You can come in" Shoto said as the door creaked open.

I didn't care if he was there. I just wanted to stay with Shoto for a while. I snuggled under the covers as he walked in.

"I see you guys are fine now," Bakugou said, "Do you want me to stay or should I just go?"

"You can go, I don't think I'll bother you tonight, but if I do just come by" Shoto said