Iwaoi - Smut

Title:

Iwa didn't know if Oikawa was sleeping, all Iwa knew was that he was enjoying this rare affection. Iwa was being little spoon with his face smooshed into his boyfriends chest, each of their legs were tangled with one anothers, while Oikawa hands were buried in Iwa's dark locks. Their playlist was playing quietly in the background, with an electrical fire on to heat up the room and a cozy cover over them, while the candles where lighting up the room.

He loved giving his brunette attention and love, Iwa hated being lonely. He gave up acting like he hated Oikawa ages ago, there was no point as he was just hurting Oikawa with his mean words and hurting himself because of the bottling up. Iwaizumi is happy as he's with Oikawa, his mood drains when he's not with his boyfriend. His lover is his source of happiness.

It's a known fact that Oikawa was beautiful, everyone knew it. He was a mix of feminine and masculine, he has fluffy hair, a gorgeous smile. Perfect body, high confidence. Everyone wants to be him. He was perfect, until he opened his mouth. Well, that's what Iwa used to think. Before anyone knew about Iwa's crush on Oikawa, he hid it by being mean and calling Oikawa names. But when Oikawa was sleeping, he was truly beautiful. He was always attractive, but when sleeping, he was adorable.

Hajime was never one for affection, he grew even less fond of it as he got older, but recently, when it for from only Oikawa, he'd let it slide. It was nice to embrace one another in eachothers happiness, it was calming after multiple difficult and stressful weeks. Since it was Autumn, it was colder, which lightens Iwa's mood slightly. But being with Oikawa made everything even better. Since it was nearly Halloween the house was decorated top to bottom with Halloween decorations and Items which made Iwa sort of excited for the scary season.

Iwaizumi loved living with Oikawa, mainly because if they were in the same house Iwa knew his boyfriend was safe. After Oikawa came out as gay to his parents they had alot to say about the whole situation, his parents began arguing alot more and it was a really stressful time for Turoo. But as soon as Kawa turned 18, he and Iwa moved into a small flat together and began to live out their childhood fantasys.

Oikawa began wriggling about but eventually stopped, his hands began playing with Iwa's hair softly as he let out small tired groans and yawns. "Iwa-chan?.." Hajime hummed in response quietly "Can we make cookies for the party?" Hajime completely forgot about the stupid Halloween party Oikawa wanted to go to with the gang. But at this point in time, he'd rather be at home cuddling. "I suppose so.." Oikawa leaped out of bed and races down stairs, he turned on the oven and they began making the cookies.

________

Making the cookies were more straight forward than Iwa thought, he was expecting it to be more difficult since he was baking with Oikawa of all people. Making the cookies was the easy part, concentrating was the hard part. While Iwa was getting out the equipment Oikawa ran upstairs and came back down in white matching, lace set with his apron over it.

Most of the time the two men were just messing around, Iwa would give a smack to Iwa's ass, Oikawa would return that with a moan. Iwa would press his hard on against Oikawa's ass, Oikawa would push against it. This went on until Oikawa through the remanding cookie dough at Iwa, the dough was over handled so it was extra Sticky. Moral of the story, the two men got into a mess with the left over ingredients such as the dough, flour and sugar.

The cookies didn't take long to be taken out the oven and once they did Iwa left them on a cooking tray to cool, Oikawa was sitting on the counter swaying his legs back and forth. "Shall we go shower now?~" Oikawa sang "I'm going to go shower, you can clean the dishes" Iwa left the kitchen but Oikawa followed quickly behind "That's not fair!!" Iwa smirked but Turoo couldn't see it due to Iwa walking in front.