72

Shen Anan was so drunk on New Year's Eve that she forgot to give out the New Year's gift she had prepared for Zhou Suiyu in advance.

She didn't remember it until after returning from Marshmallow's house.

So mysteriously, he took the belt prepared for Zhou Suiyu and secretly walked into Zhou Suiyu's room.

Zhou Suiyu saw her come in with a gift box tied with a pink bow, and immediately asked with a smile, "Is this a New Year's gift for me?"

Shen Anan nodded excitedly: "Yes, open it up and see if you like it."

Zhou Suiyu only glanced at the gift box in front of him, but didn't see what was inside, so he simply said, "I like it."

Shen Anan was dissatisfied: "...you are too perfunctory, you haven't opened it yet..."

Zhou Suiyu replied in his heart, it's not perfunctory, because as long as it's from you, I like it no matter what.

Of course, this is a bit nauseous. According to Zhou Suiyu's character, he can't say it, so he just said: "I know anyway."

Fine.

You know it if you know it!

There was only one chair in Zhou Suiyu's room, which was occupied by him at the moment, so Shen Anan had nowhere to sit.

Zhou Suiyu simply patted the edge of the bed beside him and motioned Shen Anan to sit on the bed.

He actually has a lot of problems in private. His own room and his own bed have never been let in or touched casually, but Shen Anan obviously enjoys privileges with him.

Not to mention just sitting on his bed, even if he slept on it, he wouldn't have any opinion at all.

Shen Anan sat down on the edge of the bed obediently, and then watched Zhou Suiyu unpack the gift.

Remove the bow on the outside, and then remove the gift box to reveal the whole picture of the gift inside.

Shen Anan secretly observed Zhou Suiyu's face, and always felt that Zhou Suiyu's expression didn't seem like he liked it, but it didn't seem like he didn't like it either. "I thought you just wanted to be my friend, but I didn't think you actually wanted to sleep with me."

So what did Zhou Suiyu actually think she was going to give?

To be honest, Zhou Suiyu was really surprised when he saw the belt in the box.

Because he always thought that Shen Anan was going to give him underwear.

So much so that when he saw the belt at the moment, he inexplicably had a kind of self-loathing of "God, what was I thinking before, and it turns out that after staying with the oarfish for a long time, it is easy to be led into the ditch".

Shen An'an asked cautiously, "What's the matter, don't you like this gift I gave you?"

Zhou Suiyu quickly adjusted his facial expression and said with a smile, "No, no, I like it very much."

As soon as Shen Anan heard that he liked it, she immediately became happy and looked at him with bright eyes: "Then do you want to try it?"

"..."

Zhou Suiyu happened to be wearing a pair of black suit pants, and he was wearing a brown belt. And trying a belt isn't a **** test, so it's not a big deal. But when he met Shen An'an's expectant eyes, he subconsciously wanted to refuse: "...No need, I'll try again later."

Shen An Anyi said righteously: "Why wait, just try it now! I have always been very conscientious and conscientious, even if it is a gift, it must be after-sale. Try it out, if it doesn't fit, I will You can also take it back and drill a hole again."