31

Sea creatures do not have a specific date for their coming-of-age ceremony like humans. After all, there is no calendar in the underwater world. Even an old turtle can only give an approximate time. As for specific dates such as months and numbers, he It is impossible to say.

But no one can go wrong with their bar mitzvah.

After all, different spirits will have special performances on the day of adulthood.

For example, the old sea turtle can't be successfully transformed until the day of adulthood; and the oarfish also shed its silver skin on the day of adulthood and turned into the same skin as a normal human.

So every time Shen An'an asked when he became an adult, the old turtle said with an inscrutable expression: "Don't worry, you will naturally know that day."

Shen An'an asked several times, but the old turtle refused to say anything. In the end, Shen An'an simply didn't bother to ask any more. Anyway, as the old turtle said, when that day comes, you will naturally know.

However, although she did not continue to struggle with the question of when the adult ceremony was, she began to struggle with another more important matter.

For example, on the day of adulthood, she can speak. When faced with that little brother scientist, what should she say in the first sentence?

The oarfish: "What's so difficult about this? I was in the city some time ago, and I heard the children in the city sing a nursery rhyme, nodding, choking, shaking his head, and saying hello for the first time. Just say hello to the little brother scientist. Hello!"

Shen An'an: "..."

Old Turtle: "Aren't you always curious about the name of the human scientist? Otherwise, you can ask him what his name is."

Shen Anan felt that the old turtle's suggestion was a little more reliable, but she always felt that it was a bit too ordinary and did not fit her identity.

She is a little angelfish!

When we met for the first time, I directly asked people what their names were, but there were no queues.

Or Octopus understands her thoughts: "You can ask him if he has a girlfriend."

Shen An'an was a little moved: "...is it appropriate to ask such a direct question when we first met?"

Octopus: "What's wrong with that. You must ask about this kind of thing in advance. After all, even in the sea, polygamy is condemned."

The old turtle on the side heard the conversation between the two and said casually: "Don't ask, I asked this question for you last time."

When the old turtle came back that day, he only said that the human scientist was surnamed Zhou and that he had given Shen Anan a new name called Xiaomei, but did not mention the issue of girlfriends.

So not only the octopus essence and the oarfish were stunned, but even Shen An'an was stunned: "...I asked? Why haven't I heard you mention it? Then what did he say, did he say yes or no?"

Yes, or no, that's a really good question.

If you want to say no, everyone admits it personally. He has a girlfriend named Xiaomei who lives on the island!

But if you say yes, even his girlfriend, Xiaomei, doesn't know about it.

And when he thought that the fish he had worked so hard to raise was about to be humiliated by a nasty human scientist, the old turtle didn't want to be an assist at all.

So he turned his head and started to pretend to be dead as soon as he closed his eyes: "...I'm too old to forget. If you have a chance, you should ask him yourself!"