71

On the morning of the first day of the new year, Zhou's mother distributed New Year money to everyone in the family.

Even Mother Chen has it.

This is Mother Zhou's habit. Anyway, in the Zhou family, as long as they are not married, no matter how old they are, they will have lucky money. And the red envelope is very thick.

Zhou Suiyu and Chen Ma were already surprised.

On the contrary, Shen An'an and the oarfish were surprised when they saw Zhou's mother giving out the New Year's money.

Before Shen An'an didn't wear books, she actually received the New Year's money, but it was all about her childhood. Since she went to college, she lost her share of the New Year's money.

But Shen An'an doesn't really care if there is any lucky money, because even the lucky money she received when she was a child didn't fall into her hands in the end, it was all kept by her parents! Hey, my parents said that I would give it to her when she grew up. Anyway, Shen An'an never saw the shadow of that money again.

But people, no matter how old you are, being able to receive a red envelope is always a happy thing. So after Shen Anan got the red envelope, she smiled sweetly at Mother Zhou and said, "Thank you, Auntie."

Mother Zhou: "You're welcome. Come on, this is the emperor's."

The oarfish raised his hand and scratched the red hair on the top of his head, showing a rare look of embarrassment: "Thank...Thank you, Auntie."

Zhou Suiyu looked at the two "children" with amusement and asked, "How are you going to spend the New Year's money?"

Shen Anan thought for a while and said, "Shall we buy something to eat?"

The oarfish thought for a while and said, "Can you buy a toy?"

Zhou Suiyu: "...Let's go, take the two of you to go shopping on the street."

From the first to the fifteenth day of the new year, the Zhou family was full of people who came to pay New Year's greetings, and most of Zhou Suiyu didn't know each other. He was also too lazy to entertain those people. So at this time of year, he either hides in the upstairs room and reads, or just hides out.

Zhou's father and Zhou's mother were all used to it. Seeing him walking outside with Shen An'an and Huang Taiyu, he even waved his hand with a smile: "Have fun!"

It is said to be the first day of the new year, but the streets are not as lively as usual. Many small shops have not yet opened, but fortunately, shopping malls and supermarkets are open.

Zhou Suiyu first took the two to the supermarket, bought a bunch of food and drink for Shen An'an and the oarfish, bought some toys for the oarfish, and picked the largest Barbie doll on the shelf, and then Only then got back into the car and drove to Marshmallow's house.

— Daddy Marshmallow texted him last night, inviting him to his house for yellow beef hot pot. He used a copper pot to cook the yellow beef he brought back from his hometown. Zhou Suiyu didn't have to think about it, he knew that Shen Anan would definitely like it, so after the thrilling scene last night, he didn't forget to agree to Marshmallow Dad's invitation.

Speaking of An An, who likes to take advantage of others when he is drunk, it really makes Zhou Suiyu sweet and vaguely worried.

Because he didn't know whether Shen Anan only liked to take advantage of him when he was drunk, or took advantage of everyone else. If she just likes to take advantage of him, then it's better. I'm afraid that she won't care if she's drunk. If that's the case, then it is estimated that Shen Anan will have to be banned from drinking in the future.