Wish you... Forever

Ohm, did you really say that it was my idea to get married and adopt a baby?" I asked angrily throwing a pillow at him. I was trying my best to keep calm. After a week of deciding to get married, Ohm informed our families about our relationship in a collective video call. Throughout the call I was so flustered that I let Ohm do the talking. But unfortunately, I realized it was a dumb idea.

He told them how it all happened exactly the way it was, without thinking how we will face them in person later. To add to my embarrassment, he told them that I made a plan to get a baby through surrogacy to force them for accepting our relationship. Like seriously?

"How else could I have convinced them? Didn't you see how they reacted? My dear father in law was about to virtually kill me. And my dad must have already paid someone here to shoot me in the balls." Ohm answered dodging the pillows. "And why are you being mad? They accepted us, didn't they?" he winked.

"Get lost! Just get out of my room before I kill you."

"You love me too much to do that."

"Don't challenge me!" I warned.

"Fine. I'll be back in the evening to get killed by you. But right now I am getting late." Tired I looked at him sitting on top of all the dodged pillows. Looking at my expressions he smiled and walked towards me. "C'mon, give me a hug." He hugged me kissing my forehead.

"Don't forget to have your meals on time. This wedding shopping is hectic I know. And so, I have asked Paul to look after you as well." He cupped my face and kissed my nose.

"Aren't you being over protective?" I questioned with a smile.

"You are my world. Obviously, I am worried about your health. Just take care of yourself. And now give me a good bye kiss."

He kissed me sweetly. Even after being with him for this long, his kiss has the power to mesmerize me.

"Love you. And see you in the evening." He said and left.

Whole day I was busy preparing for the most special day of my life. Taking into consideration the reactions of our families, we had decided to get married before I left for Bangkok. They had accepted us but I wasn't sure if it was wholeheartedly or just because they did not want to lose us. Even if both the mothers were on cloud 9, they were putting up an act in front of our dads. We knew there was no way to get married in Bangkok without any drama and it was illegal as well. Both the mothers were calling me daily and were giving me many advises. My dad was so mad at me that instead of giving examples of being an ideal kid to my sister, he accepted her decision to work in Phuket. These days he felt, she was more responsible than me. At least, all this resulted in something good for now. Jom and Josey were always around.

Looking at them, I used to feel at peace. The relationship they shared with each other was so sweet. Homosexuality is difficult to accept, pansexuality is even more difficult, but once you start concentrating on the feelings they share, it all looks beautiful.

Chimon was a bit distant after the wedding announcement. But I know he will come around.

After the hectic day, I was just about to call Ohm when his number popped up on the screen.

"Hello?"

"Nanon, can you come down to my hospital?" I heard Chimon's panicked voice from the other side of the phone.

"What's wrong? Who is this? Chimon? Where is Ohm?" I asked confused. My heart was beating very fast. So many questions popped up in my head all together.

'Doctor, that patient named Mork has lost a lot of blood. Please come fast.'

I heard voice of a woman behind him.