82 - Years

Years passed by quickly. If you asked they're still together. Minhee and Jungmo.

Circle of friends are still complete. Some of them already graduated and will just graduating now.

Finally after a year Minhee was not graduating along with Taeyun and Woneun.

They're now at the stage receiving there diploma, medals and ribbons.

" PAPA PAPA PAPA " Kiara yelled when his Papa was already on the stage.

Minhee heard it so he waved his hand before heading in the table of speech.

If you're wondering yes. Minhee also graduated with the title of Magna Cum Laude, just like his lover.

" Good Morning everyone i hope you guys already eat breakfast. "

" My speech won't take longer don't worry haha. My journey here at this school was not that easy mostly i know that i have to be competitive. "

" They said work smart not harder. It's true. I won't explain it because it's really obvious why. "

" I'm thankful for my classmates and belived professors who helped me if i don't understand anything. "

" Without you I'm not here. This title of mine is for all of us. "

" I'm proud of all the students here who sacrifice all the things just to make it here. I just want to day that we all did our best and we all deserved this. "

" Just like what i said my speech won't take longer so I'm Kang Minhee from HRM Building A. Saying we all are the Magna Cum Laude of this school. " Minhee ended his speech.

All the crowd clapped their hands. All the students stand up and started to clap their hands loudly.

Jungmo smiled. His lover made it, he finally made it.

Minhee went towards them and gave them a warm hug. Group hug for the family.

" Papa Kia proud of you " Kiana said slowly since she can't still speak directly.

" Thank you baby " Minhee replied and give the younger a kiss on the forehead.

" Congratulations Papa, I'm proud of you " Cheongmin said giving the older a warm hug.

" Aww, thank you so much Son " Minhee said and also give the younger a kiss on the forehead.

Lastly his beloved Boyfriend.

" Congratulations Vida, I'm so proud of you " Jungmo said giving the younger a hug.

" Thank you so much Bao, i love you " Minhee said before giving the older a kiss on the forehead.

" Congratulations Miniiii!!! " Their other friends said.

" CONGRATULATIONS MINHEEEE!!! " Taeyun and Woneun said running towards the younger.

" Congratulations of the both of you too " Minhee said.

" We should have a group hug " Taeyun requested and all of them have a group hug.

________________________

" Make a wish first baby before blowing it " Jungmo said teaching his daughter how to wish on the dandelions.

The younger girl wished and blow the dandelions flower.

" Yeheyyy!!! " Jungmo said as the younger girl jumped with the happiness.

" Do you already wished Kuya Cheongmin? " Jungmo asked his older Son who are now getting a dandelions flower.

" I am Dada " Cheongmin answered.

" How about you Vida? " Jungmo asked again but this time to his lover.

" I don't need to wish again Bao. You're already here with this two cute kids. What can i wish for again? " Minhee asked him back making Jungmo smiled.

" I don't know to you. " Jungmo said as he continue to olay with his Son and Daughter.

Meanwhile Minhee was just watching them. He was happy.

Happy to be in this situation. He can finally love in a lowkey way. He has his own family now.

And really soon, will be married to his one and only love. Jungmo.

He has been planning this engagement thing. He already buy a engagement ring.

The only one need here was Jungmo's answered.

Watching his lovers running together, chasing together, playing together on the dandelions park makes him more happy.

Seeing them enjoying the time makes Minhee satisfied. This lowkey life was enough to them.

The sunset was appearing now, so Minhee decided to tell his lovers that they need to go now.

They need to go now towards the cemetery.

___________________________

Hours passed by they're already at the cemetery, Minhee was wearing his graduating suit and cap along with his diploma and medals.

Just like Jungmo, Minhee was just making the promise came true.

" Hello there Madam and Ms. Lee. Look I'm graduated now with the titled of Magna Cum Laude"

" Are you proud of me? " Minhee asked and the cold breeze of air blow towards him.

" Thank you Madam and Ms. Lee" Minhee said before giving the flowers to the two woman's grave.

" By the way Ms. Lee and Madam, here's Kiara our second baby " Minhee said.

" She was now turning 3 years old and you know Cheongmin was really a hood Kuya for Kiara. "

" Don't worry Ms. Lee your son really being super supportive kuya for his baby sister. "

" He always wanted Kiara happy along with him. " Jungmo said making Cheongmin and Kiara giggles.

" Love love Kuya " Kiara said looking at his Kuya.

" Love love too Baby " Cheongmin said as he get his baby sister and kissed her on the cheeks.

A cold breeze of air again blow signaling them that the two woman was still with them.

They continue to say more stories until they finally decided to go home.

" Happiness in their life was now finally above "

________________________
884 words
Publish 10/16/2022

________________________884 wordsPublish 10/16/2022

Happy birthday Woobin 🦋