75 - Choose

" I would love that, then i will pick a baby sister " Cheongmin said making Minhee and Jungmo look at each other.

" That's great then " Serim said making Jungmo hit his shoulder.

" Can't i Dada? " Cheongmin asked when he saw his Dada hit Serim on the shoulder.

" Baby, of course you can. But not now hm? Let's wait until your Papa graduated, is that okay? " Jungmo asked and Cheongmin nodded his head slowly.

" Son, is not like we don't wanted you to have a little sister okay? We just want to make sure that we can still provide all the things if we adopt another baby again " Jungmo explained.

He continue to explain until the younger one understand it.

" Just wait young man, i know your parents can't say no to you "  Taeyoung said making Jungmo smack his shoulder.

" In a serious way, young man let's just wait until your Papa graduated. "

" We sure next year you're gonna have a baby sister" Woneun said.

" For now, think about what names you will give her. How will you take care of her, and many more " Woobin said.

" Year will passed fast, young man. We promise we will give you a baby sister once i graduated " His Papa said, Cheongmin smiled on the things that he heard.

" Okay then " the younger said. All of them smiled and just continue doing the thing they're doing.

_______________________

" Are you guys ready to have a another child? " Woneun asked Jungmo who are now cleaning the mess they made in the park.

" I can't say no to Cheongmin, and i also think he really needs a little sister mostly he always wanted to take care of the girls " Jungmo said.

" You can adopt now since you guys also have us, we can help the two of you to take care of them " Woneun suggested.

" We still need to earn money, you know? " Jungmo answered while smiling.

" We still can help the two of you. Cheongmin really need it, you know? Since his birthday is coming. That's the gift " Woneun said making Jungmo think about it.

Minutes of silence, Woneun just let the older think of it while the two of them cleaning.

Jungmo once again look at Woneun and this time with a sparkling eyes.

Woneun smiled, he knows it.

" Before Cheongmin's birthday, let's go at the adoption center where i always went and we will adopt Kiara " Jungmo said.

" Kiara? " Woneun asked.

" Kiara Lee. She was a 3 years old kid, her mother left her there because she (mother) has a cancer  "

" The caregiver told me that Kiara's mom already pass away when Kiara turn 1 year old. "

" I want Kiara since she likes me too, even Minhee. "

" Kiara it is, Koo. " Woneun smiled making the older smiled too.

" Oy, Cheongmin was finding the two of you. Come on " Hyeongjun said and the two quickly run towards the others along with Hyeongjun.

" Want to play? " Minhee asked.

" Hide and seek " Cheongmin said.

The olders nodded their heads signaling the younger that they are all agreed.

" Papa will be the one who count numbers " Cheongmin said making Minhee pouted.

" No say no Vida, go now " Jungmo said making Minhee just sit and started to count.

The others laugh before running away and hide.

Cheongmin and Jungmo hide in the back of the car.

Taeyoung and Seongmin hide on the nearest two big tree.

Woobin, Serim and Allen hide inside the car.

Meanwhile Hyeongjun and Wonjin hide on the small house.

" 3, 2, 1 " Minhee counted before opening his eyes and stand up.

He find Taeyoung and Seongmin..

Next Hyeongjun and Wonjin who are laughing together making Minhee find them quickly.

Next his boyfriend and son.

Now they're all finding the three. Who are now inside the car.

" Where is that three " Minhee said while still trying to find them.

" Let's look there " Cheongmin said pointing the car.

They all went there and will open the car but stopped when they heard the olders...

" So how will it work? " Allen said.

" It can be never work if you are just the one who love me. "

" How about Serim who only has a romantic feelings for you? "

" Just like what you said, I'm the one what your mind wanted. "

" But Serim is the one who your heart wanted. "

" Love the one who you really love Seo. Never choose what your mind want. "

" Choose what you heart want. Which is Serim. " Allen said before opening the door of the car.

Revealing the shock faces of their friends. They all look at Allen but Allen only smiled at them and bit a goodbye.

" I need to go now, see you around. " Allen said shortly and went towards his car.

" What just happened? "

________________________
792 words
Publish: 09/17/2022

Happiest Birthday Minhee ✨