72 - Graduation

All of the things are finally settled up. Finally the day has just come.

Jungmo was now doing his slight make up, who would like to graduate with a pale face? No one.

Cheongmin and Minhee was also getting ready too. Cheongmin take an excuse to his class for today since he really wanted to see his Dada on the stage taking his diploma.

" Already done babe? " Minhee asked as he put Jungmo's promise bracelet to his wrist.

" Yes, how about Cheongmin? " Jungmo asked.

" He was now waiting for us on the living room, shall we go now? " Minhee asked and Jungmo nodded his head.

They both went out of their room and walk downstairs to meet their really soon to be Son.

" Let's go now baby " Jungmo said as he hold the youngers hand and went outside.

" Min don't forget to close the door okay? " Jungmo said.

" Yes i will Bao " Minhee replied.

________________________

" Hey please tell Jungmo that i just need something to get on the house" Minhee said to Taeyun.

" Okay okay, safe road" Taeyun said and Minhee just nodded his head.

Minhee went directly on the car and drive directly to the flower shop.

Yes flower shop. He will now get the sun flowers that he ordered.

Well even though he was not sure if Jungmo was on the high ranked, he still wanted to give all of this gift to his boyfriend.

Because Jungmo deserve it too. He really deserve it.

Anyways he was now in front of the shop, he went inside and take a seat while waiting for his order.

" Oh wait sir, i will just going to fix it to be a bouquet" The owner said.

" Take your time Ms. " Minhee said while smiling.

" Call me Ms. Choi, May i ask something? " Ms. Choi asked and Minhee nodded his head.

" Are this for your boyfriend or girlfriend? " The older said and Minhee nodded his head.

" Yes Ms. Choi, it's was for my boyfriend. " Minhee said making the older smiled.

" Your boyfriend was really lucky to have you, how many years you both together? " The older asked again.

" It's just a week Ms. Choi, but we already know eachother for a months now " Minhee answered.

" Oh, as what i can see into your eyes.. you really love him, am i right? " The older said.

" Yes you're Ms. Choi, I actually waited for him since the first day we met " Minhee said.

" Love at first sight? Is he your first love? " The older asked again.

" Yes Ms. Choi, he is. " Minhee answered.

" Ms. Choi, can i ask you something? " Minhee said and the older nodded his head.

" Why did you also thought that the flowers was maybe for my boyfriend? "

" Are you also okay for the same gender relationship? " Minhee asked.

The older smiled at him as she put some chocolates inside the bouquet.

" My Son was also like you, he also like guys "